The Perfect Tower 2 update 0.9.10 B7 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official The Perfect Tower 2 patch notes, the latest update brings new stuff, new AI functions, changes, and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s The Perfect Tower 2 patch 0.9.10 B7 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Perfect Tower 2 March 16 Patch Notes
- added worker task ‘Darkness: Collect particles’
- added AI function ‘String: To Lower’
- added AI function ‘String: To Upper’
- added AI function ‘Factory: Find Id’
- added AI function ‘Software: Find Id’
- added AI function ‘Highscore: Wave’
- added AI function [spoiler]’Highscore: Era'[/spoiler]
- added AI function [spoiler]’Highscore: Infinity'[/spoiler]
- AI is now case-sensitive
- changed UI components of AI script editor to display string casing
- nature experiment now spawns floating texts on auto-harvesting
- fixed order of processing in light experiment
- fixed grid in universal experiment not refreshing after prestige or reset
- fixed gem experiment upgrade buttons not refreshing on reset
- fixed crash when switching experiment while universal experiment is active
- fixed values not refreshing properly after the first max. buy in electricity experiment
- fixed heat exceeding limit in fire experiment
- fixed air experiment not refreshing properly after prestige or reset
- fixed noise bar in darkness experiment being cut off with some resolutions
- fixed jumble visually scaling weirdly on some resolutions