The Perfect Tower 2 Update 0.10.0 B3 Patch Notes
The Perfect Tower 2 update 0.10.0 B3 released on PC (Steam). According to the official The Perfect Tower 2 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s The Perfect Tower 2 patch 0.10.0 B3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Perfect Tower 2 May 6 Update Patch Notes
- added a new infinity perk (‘Tower Testing: Max. era dividers’)
- added era ability info as tooltips to element prevention upgrades
- slightly raised the max. level of the Workshop era divider xp cost upgrade
- securing modules section now sorts modules by category and inside each category alphabetically
- reduced font size of module names in secure modules section
- rescaled generic armor
- fixed achievement ‘The Perfect Tower’ being unobtainable
- fixed white producers affecting Boss 5
- fixed projectile trackers sometimes not disappearing after Boss 5 death
- fixed forge levels buy max. not refreshing the UI
- fixed credits being rendered outside of viewport
- fixed fire experiment max. heat scaling exponent
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.