The Outlast Trials is a multiplayer survival horror game developed by Red Barrels. The game is set in the Cold War era and follows a group of test subjects who are trapped in a Murkoff Corporation research facility. Players must use stealth and exploration to survive as they are hunted by a variety of enemies. Today we have compiled a list of all The Outlast Trials characters.
The game features four distinct character classes and skill trees. Each class has a unique ability, allowing players to perform actions such as seeing through walls, healing other players, placing mines, and throwing a device to temporarily stun enemies. The player has access to a pair of night-vision goggles, allowing them to navigate dim-lit areas. It needs to be regularly recharged with a scarce battery resource. Players can pick up various useful objects, such as anti-psychotic drugs, lockpicks and healing items, but they can only carry three items at once. The player cannot directly fight against enemies, and stealth is the preferred way to progress in the game.
Read the full Outlast Trails Characters list below.
- Rudolf Wernicke:Wernicke is a former Murkoff scientist who is now a patient at Mount Massive Asylum. He is a brilliant but unhinged individual who is obsessed with the Morphogenic Engine.
- Leland Coyle:Coyle is a Murkoff executive who is in charge of the Mount Massive Asylum. He is a ruthless and ambitious man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
- Skinner Man:The Skinner Man is a mysterious figure who is said to be responsible for the deaths of many patients at Mount Massive Asylum. He is a tall and imposing figure who wears a black cloak and a mask that hides his face.
- Hendrick Joliet Easterman:Easterman is a Murkoff executive who is in charge of the Murkoff Corporation’s research into the Morphogenic Engine. He is a brilliant but eccentric man who is obsessed with the power of the engine.
- Mother Gooseberry:Mother Gooseberry is a patient at Mount Massive Asylum who is believed to be a prophet. She is a kind and compassionate woman who helps other patients cope with their trauma.
- Ex-Pops:Ex-Pops is a patient at Mount Massive Asylum who is believed to be a vampire. He is a cruel and sadistic man who enjoys torturing other patients.
- Reagents:Reagents are human test subjects who have been experimented on by the Murkoff Corporation. They are disfigured and mutated, and they are driven by an insatiable hunger for blood.
- Pusher:The Pusher is a mysterious creature that is said to be able to control the minds of others. It is a tall and slender figure with long arms and legs. It is covered in black fur and has a large head with glowing red eyes.
Q: When will The Outlast Trials be released?
A: The Outlast Trials was released on May 18, 2023.
Q: What platforms will The Outlast Trials be available on?
A: The Outlast Trials is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
Q: Will The Outlast Trials be a single-player or multiplayer game?
A: The Outlast Trials is a multiplayer game. Players will be able to team up with up to three other players to survive the horrors of the game.
Q: What is the gameplay like in The Outlast Trials?
A: The gameplay in The Outlast Trials is similar to the previous Outlast games. Players will need to use stealth and exploration to survive as they are hunted by a variety of enemies.
Q: What are the enemies like in The Outlast Trials?
A: The enemies in The Outlast Trials are more terrifying and dangerous than ever before. Players will need to be very careful if they want to survive.