The Outer Worlds version 1.08 (1.5.1) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the Outer Worlds 1.08 patch notes, the hotfix addressed various issues and added gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds update 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
This patch is required in order to fix specific issues and apply any changes included. If you do not see this update right away, please know that it may take some time to populate and become available.
Previously, a minor update added fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. the Outer Worlds patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
The Outer Worlds 1.08 Patch Notes (1.51)
Changes/fixes that are included in this patch are as follows:
- Achievements added for ‘Peril on Gorgon’ and ‘Murder on Eridanos’
‘Murder on Eridanos’ Specific Bug Fixes
- Fixed various lighting issues
- Fixed various typos and spelling errors
- Improved various lipsync animations
- Improved various textures
- Fixed some spots where players could become permanently stuck
- Improved overall collision
- Reduced the spawn rate of some enemies in the Wilderness Exploitation Reserve
- Updated the Rizzo Security Guards near the Distillation Station so that they will attack the player if attacked first
- Fixed an issue where NPCs on the VIP Floor may not become hostile to the player
- Improved the performance when attacking specific enemy types with a melee weapon
- Updated the “Wormed Out” Flaw to provide the player with a 25% reduction in the effectiveness for Consumables
- Fixed an issue where companions would stop talking to the player after the player investigated the Prophet of Profitability
- Included a fix to prevent the player from hacking SAM while on the Unreliable
- Updated the detection range of the Discrepancy Amplifier for some pieces of evidence
- Redistributed lootable items and added locks on other items in some locations
- Mascot will now react appropriately to being threatened
- The Lawyer will now act appropriately if the player aims their weapon at him
- Fixed an issue with “Escape!” where NPCs were not behaving appropriately
- Fixed an issue in “The Bird Drug” where Ella Tinsley would not allow the player to progress further
- The crashing issue in Tartarus
- Increase Font Size – Conversations/Subtitles
- Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
- Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
- Unable to finish “Radio Free Monarch”
- Trophy “Not the Best Choice” fails to unlock properly
Download free The Outer Worlds version 1.08 on PS4 and Xbox One.