The Outer Worlds update 1.06 patch notes (1.4.1) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Outer Worlds 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for quests, audio, UI, design, and more. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds update 1.06 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added Peril on Gorgon DLC and various other fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
The Outer Worlds version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Outer Worlds 1.06 patch notes
- Addressed some spots on Gorgon where players could become permanently stuck
- Improved lipsync animations throughout Peril on Gorgon
- Removed a transition on Scylla that loaded an invalid area
- Addressed a spot in the Olympus Orbital Pharmaceutical Station where players could become stuck
- Addressed a bug where the Employee Benefits Science weapon could be used to resurrect dead companions on SuperNova difficulty
- Addressed a bug where audio logs could play while on the Pause menu
- Addressed a bug where the first line of some dialog sequences wouldn’t have audio
- Improved audio performance to reduce instances of audio dropping out
- Adjusted spawn conditions on some Gorgon marauder encounters
- Addressed a bug where ADA could give out-of-date information about how to get to Stellar Bay
- Addressed a bug where Gorgon canid variants would become stuck in behavior loops
- The Outer Worlds update 1.06 addressed a bug where the Special Delivery Science weapon could sometimes not drop properly
- Improved loot drops from Gorgon canid variants
- Addressed a bug where players could see incorrect Peril on Gorgon end slides upon completing the game
- Updated “Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel” to allow for Gorgon marauder armors
- Addressed a bug where quest beacons wouldn’t update properly under some circumstances when investigating leads in the Sprat Shack
- The Outer Worlds version 1.06 addressed a duplicate quest beacon during the quest “Kept Secret But Not Forgotten”
- Addressed a bug where a quest item for “The Ambrose Intersection” could become permanently stuck in the player’s inventory
- Addressed a bug where invalid text would appear in Skill descriptions
- Improved text wrapping on Save/Load screen for certain text sizes and aspect ratios
- Addressed the “Nietzsche’s Reward” Perk not being properly reflected in weapons’ damage stats on the Inspect screen
- Addressed a bug where Max’s Trickshot ability’s description erroneously included the “Stun” effect
- The Outer Worlds update 1.06 improved text wrapping on weapon Inspect screens
- Added information to the main menu to reflect when Peril on Gorgon is installed
- Added an indicator for Improvised weapons on the Inventory screen
- The Outer Worlds patch 1.06 adjusted text color for damage text for Cold Damage
- Addressed inconsistent coloring of adjusted skill values on the Skills screen under certain circumstances
- Addressed some audio log UI issues when stopping or restarting the logs at specific points
Download free The Outer Worlds update 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One.