The Outer Worlds update 1.05 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Outer Worlds version 1.05 changelog, the latest update added controller rebinding, many narrative, design improvements, and more Apart from this, the Outer Worlds update 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with an updated setting for “Large Text Mode”, “Chromatic Aberration”, “Controller Aiming Sensitivity” and more. The previous update also added setting for “Controller Aiming Sensitivity”, “Head Bobbing” and “Field of View” on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 platforms.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Outer Worlds version 1.05 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in The Outer Worlds update 1.05 for PS4?
Added new Peril on Gorgon DLC
The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon support is now added to the game
What is fixed in The Outer Worlds 1.05?
- Fixed an issue where unique items wouldn’t be for sale if the player visited the vendor before reaching a certain level
- Fixed electric fence states not always persisting when saving and loading
- Fixed the “Confidence” Perk persisting incorrectly when using certain weapons
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could soft-lock when reactivating Devil’s Peak Station
- Fixed an issue where the Robophobia Flaw could persist even when no automechanicals were present
- Fixed an issue where the player could get trapped in an endless interrogation with certain automechanicals
- Added better messaging to the Vendor screen for when the player has insufficient bits
- Added better messaging for save compatibility on the Load Save menu
- Fixed an issue with windows incorrectly persisting when the user disconnected a controller
- Fixed an occasional display issue on the Reputation screen
- Corrected the controller mapping screen when controls are set to “Lefty”
- Fixed certain types of Armor Mods being mislabeled on the Workbench screen
- Adjusted backgrounds of Quest screen to improve text readability
- Added a description for the “Combat Only” reticle option
- Fixed a typo in the description of the “Steady Hand” buff
- Fixed an issue where inputs could stop working after opening the ledger from the pause menu
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The Outer Worlds update 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.