The Outer Worlds update 1.05 patch notes released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Outer Worlds 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added Peril on Gorgon DLC and various other fixes. Apart from this, the Outer Worlds version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update made changes to the setting for “Large Text Mode”, “Chromatic Aberration”, “Controller Aiming Sensitivity” and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Outer Worlds version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in The Outer Worlds update 1.05 for PS4?
Added new Peril on Gorgon DLC
The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon support is now added to the game
What is fixed in The Outer Worlds version 1.05?
- Fixed an issue where unique items wouldn’t be for sale if the player visited the vendor before reaching a certain level
- Fixed electric fence states not always persisting when saving and loading
- Fixed the “Confidence” Perk persisting incorrectly when using certain weapons
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could soft-lock when reactivating Devil’s Peak Station
- Fixed an issue where the Robophobia Flaw could persist even when no automechanicals were present
- Fixed an issue where the player could get trapped in an endless interrogation with certain automechanicals
- The Outer Worlds patch 1.05 added better messaging to the Vendor screen for when the player has insufficient bits
- Added better messaging for save compatibility on the Load Save menu
- Fixed an issue with windows incorrectly persisting when the user disconnected a controller
- The Outer Worlds version 1.05 fixed an occasional display issue on the Reputation screen
- Corrected the controller mapping screen when controls are set to “Lefty”
- Fixed certain types of Armor Mods being mislabeled on the Workbench screen
- Adjusted backgrounds of Quest screen to improve text readability
- The Outer Worlds 1.05 added a description for the “Combat Only” reticle option
- Fixed a typo in the description of the “Steady Hand” buff
- Fixed an issue where inputs could stop working after opening the ledger from the pause menu
Download The Outer Worlds update 1.05 on PS4.