The Mortuary Assistant game update 1.0.32 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Mortuary Assistant patch notes, the latest update made some adjustments and changes. Apart from this, today The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.32 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added various tweaks and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.32 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
The Mortuary Assistant Patch Notes – August 6, 2022
- Adjusted triggers to a few sub events.
- Added extra visual messaging to one of the story events.
- Fixed an issue where the body may offset after ending a story event in a certain way.
- Fixed an issue where having a full inventory would prevent you from picking up temporary items.
- Made adjustments to sigil placement code to attempt to fix sigils randomly disappearing. (This is a difficult bug to reproduce so I will be monitoring this fix to see if it does take care of this issue.)
- Applied a fix designed to prevent the rare chance that a demon may share the same sigils.
Download free The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.32 for PC (Steam).