The Mortuary Assistant game update 1.0.27 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Mortuary Assistant patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes. Apart from this, today The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.27 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a major update added various tweaks and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.27 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
The Mortuary Assistant Patch Notes – August 4, 2022
- Change the second to last pad scribble so to not be confused with the house of Invidious
- Added more possession hint events to bodies
- Sound level adjustments on a few events.
- Fixed an issue with frame rates going crazy if Vsync was turned off. You can now turn off Vsync and choose a target frame rate.
- Fixed a potential soft lock issue in the tutorial that could cause the back button to not work.
- Fixed a sigil that was not rendering making it impossible to find.
- Fixed lighting issues in some of the ending events.
- Bug fixing on various events
- Fixed minor spelling issues
Download free The Mortuary Assistant patch 1.0.27 for PC (Steam).