The Long Dark version 1.81 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official the Long Dark update 1.81 patch notes, the latest update brings various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, The Long Dark patch 1.81 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new WINTER’S EMBRACE Content and Event.
Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s The Long Dark patch 1.81 expected to solve all these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in The Long Dark Update 1.81?
- [General] Disabled Save performance improvements as they caused some Player’s sessions to enter an unsavable state. As a result of reverting these changes you may notice a slight pause when saving. We are continuing to investigate the cause of this.
- [General] Introduced several safeguards against a potential crash.
- [General] Fixed duplicate cargo containers appearing in Timberwolf Mountain, while playing the WINTER’S EMBRACE event.
GENERAL ART FIXES
- [Enviro] Fixed large sheet of ice blocking the cave entrance found at the top of Timberwolf Mountain.
- [Envrio] Fixed missing computer monitor that contained a Buffer Memory, found in the Camp Office.
- [Enviro] Fixed missing computer monitor that contained a Buffer Memory, found in the Rural Store.
Download free The Long Dark version 1.81 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.