The Last Of Us 2 version 1.09 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the Last Of Us 2 update 1.09 patch notes, the upcoming update added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, TLOU2 patch 1.09 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with fixes. Since the release, players are experiencing a number of performance issues. TLOU 2 patch 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details here.
The Last Of Us 2 version 1.09
- Saves now display playtime up to the second
- Film Grain Adjustment option
- Disable Listen Mode option
- Motion Sensor Function Aiming option
- Arc Throw HUD Display option
- Aiming Acceleration Scale option
- Aiming Ramp Power Scale option
- Accessibility improvements to Ground Zero encounter, collectible tracking, Enhanced Listen Mode for collectibles, and rope gameplay
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free The Last Of Us 2 update 1.09 on PlayStation 4.