The Isle update 0.8.77.141 released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Isle patch notes, the latest update deployed a small hotfix to address a number of issues that were present in the previous version of EVRIMA.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s The Isle patch 0.8.77.141 will fix a few of these issues.
The Isle March 5th Update
- Readded stamina cost based on growth.
- Improved corpse ragdoll performance with a new implementation system for interactions.
- Fixed apply button disappearing after navigating the controls menu.
- Fixed wallow lockup if the admin entered spectator mode.
- Fixed Deinosuchus juvenile Eat Loop Swim animation.
- Fixed a pickup crash caused by PhysicX.
Known Major Issues
- Characters that have picked something up occasionally cannot eat/drink until safe logging.
- Deinosuchus lunge replication issues.
- Group leadership does not transfer.
- Group leader can occasionally lose kick permissions.
- Level may take a long time to load/never load.
- Characters sometimes fail to save correctly.
- Players may be stuck looking at their corpse unable to respawn.
Download free The Isle update 0.8.77.141 on PC (Steam).