The Immortal Mayor Update 7.8 Patch Notes – April 12, 2022
The Immortal Mayor update 0.7.8 is now available to download on PC. According to the Immortal Mayor patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s The Immortal Mayor version 7.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Immortal Mayor Patch Notes – April 12, 2022
Optimize and update
- Fixed the relegated fairy data loss BUG caused by great World file reading
- Fixed the abnormal upgrade data BUG of great world cities
- Fixed a BUG where city construction would not work after capturing cities in the big World
- Fixed a BUG where small people occasionally loitered
- Improved the logic of monster siege. It will no longer cause stutter
- Fixed a BUG where tradables and long herbs were not displayed
- Fixed the BUG that the collection office could not point the plus or minus sign
- Fixed getting too dark at night
- Added some city trade goods data
- Fixed a BUG where archived data was lost in some cases
- Fixed a BUG where a new employee might leave for a while after building construction
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.