The Immortal Mayor update 0.6.3 released on PC. According to the Immortal Mayor patch notes, the latest update added new features as well as addressed some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s The Immortal Mayor version 0.6.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Immortal Mayor Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
- Fixed the wrong display of the activation button status in the divine power.
- Fixed an issue where resources could not be deducted from the temple storehouse when saving the temple appearance;
- Fixed an issue where Moon Chang Star could not be activated in divine power.
- Fixed an issue where faction levels in theocracy were not properly saved.
- Fixed an issue where the default card would be incorrect if the Park of Beasts and The Divine Platform were built and left alone.
- Fixed an issue where my own card in Divine Power was upgraded but the original card was drawn.
- Fixed an issue where the influence of goodwill in divine power would not work.
- Fixed an issue where cards such as “Gourmet Meal” did not work for villagers
- Fixed the incorrect value of movement speed after saving and reading files;
New features and gameplay
** New temple upgrade system
** The initial temple will now be a little easier, as you level up and become friendly with the main gods of each faction, you will be able to get their own temple decorations to decorate your unique main temple