The Immortal Mayor update 0.6.17 released on PC. According to the Immortal Mayor patch notes, the latest update added various optimization to the game.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s The Immortal Mayor version 0.6.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Immortal Mayor Patch Notes – January 15, 2022
- Optimized numerical experience and increased the number of some posts.
- Optimized the game model and increased the number of late frames.
- Fixed a bug where monsters might go through walls after reading files.
- 4, added the villain priority through the gate setting. (In special cases, it will still pass through the wall to prevent the villain from being stuck)
- Fixed the determination of monster attacks and reduced the lag.
- Fixed the BUG of probability numerical calculation error after reading the file.