The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.67 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official theHunter COTW update 1.67 patch notes, the latest update added a new DLC (Modern Rifle Pack) with three new weapons. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.67 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added TruRACS for the Lesser Kudu, Inspect feature for mission items, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues in the game. Today’s The Hunter COTW update 1.67 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in The Hunter Call Of The Wild Patch Notes (Update 1.67)?- February 22, 2022
New DLC Content Available!
Modern Rifle Pack comes with three new weapons, each available in two cosmetic variations:
– ZARZA-15 .22LR
– ZARZA-15 .223
– ZARZA-10 .308
What is fixed in The Hunter COTW 1.67 Patch Notes?
List of Bug Fixes and Changes
Celebrating theHunter: Call of the Wild’s fifth anniversary
- Everybody will now be able to unlock a free special anniversary edition of the Rhino 454: the SUNDBERG 454. Just head to the in-game store, press “Purchase”, and it’s all yours. Ammunition for this weapon has also been unlocked for all to use. It still costs in-game money to unlock, but no weapon score is required.
- We also replaced some existing loading screens with some gorgeous key art!
- Full rework of the animal home ranges, populations and schedules on Mississippi Acres Preserve, Vurhonga Savanna, Rancho Del Arroyo & Cuatro Colinas. This will boost the performance for users.
Graphics & Visual Effects
- Implemented FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution) on PC platforms.
- Improved sample pattern for SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion), improving shadows in the game.
- Improved the floating death animation for the Alligator.
- Third person animation setup has been revamped and most of the animations are improved.
- New headline ’Dog’ for dog related tutorial entries in Codex menu.
- Scent eliminator HUD improvements including duration indicator.
- Added Reticle to gameplay with different color variations. This helps aiming at objects for interactions, interacting with distant animal calls & spotting animals from a distance, and can help some players who experience motion sickness.
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Subtitles font size.
- Added option to remap Trophy Lodge inputs in Settings menu.
Increased sensitivity of gamepad & mouse for all 1x magnification devices including Red dot, aluminum ironsight, reflex sight & all 1x scopes for relevant weapons.
10 point-to-point transport sites have been implemented along the riverbank in Mississippi Acres Preserve. At present, they won’t be visible on the map but that is something we will be addressing a little later this year. Just look for the boats!
- Full population resets will occur across Cuatro Colinas, Rancho del Arroyo, Mississippi Acres Preserve, and Vurhonga Savanna as a result of our optimization efforts. More information on this was mentioned above under Performance Improvements.
- The male black bears have decided to spice things up a little and are now going by the following descriptors:
- Black > Dusty.
- Dark > Black.
- Dusty > Dark.
- Updated the Medal icons designs on various screens.
- Added swimming icon for animal clues that are underwater.
- Geese cash rewards have been balanced to offset other fixes and harvest quantity.
BUG FEATURES in TheHunter COTW Update 1.67
Critical & Featured
- Geese and Ducks will get attracted to callers.
- Fixed LOD issues for the female Red Deer which caused some to appear invisible at varying distances until the character is within about 50m.
- The Kullman .22H now provides a more appropriate bang for buck. The prices for the weapon and the ammo have also been slashed!
Animals & Environment
- Common Raccoon is now Class 2 animal instead of Class 1.
- Fixed an issue where disturbed vegetation was present near need zones only.
- Fixed the instance where sometimes corpses seemed to float in air after being shot from a long distance.
- The gates at Bingham Farms Mobile Home no longer levitate and fly around.
Weapons, Gear, & Character
- Addressed a bug of First Aid Kit not healing when used.
- Fixed an audio issue when switching between callers like Antler Rattler, Short Reed Canada Goose Caller.
- Fixed the problem where item could not be switched until sound ended while using Deer Bleat Caller & Roe Deer Caller.
- Addressed a bug of having infinite ammo if user kept firing while still in hip pose after running out of bullets.
- Manual and auto chambering mechanics for the Mangiafico, .410 while loaded with the .410 birdshot, has been corrected.
- The .270 Warden is now available for console players.
- Arrows retrieved from the field return to the players storage instead of their inventory.
User Interface & Multiplayer
- Addressed a bug with waypoints placement on Map on Ultrawide monitors.
- Fixed the incorrect icon for Dog biscuits on Inventory UI.
- Updated & fixed Decoy icon not being displayed in the HUD.
- Retrieved arrows will be available in the inventory now.
- Cash amount will not show cut off in UI if the value has more than 6 digits.
- Addressed a bug where multiple Turkey decoy POI markers were not being grouped together when placed very close to each other.
- Addressed a bug where Trophy lodge did not load for users other than the host in a MP session.
- Fixed the problem of users not being able to hear each other’s callers audio for Red deer, Moose, Elk caller(s) during MP.
- Addressed a bug of lures audio not working in MP.
- Addressed a bug where Great ones appeared as Diamonds to users other than the host in Multiplayer session.
- Geese caller will work for every player and not just the host in MP session.
- Scrollbar will function properly for description of items in Mission items menu in Codex for Rancho del Arroyo reserve.
- Multiple crash fixes!
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.67 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.