The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.66 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official theHunter COTW update 1.66 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed issues related to crashing, lag, and shuttering. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.66 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added TruRACS for the Lesser Kudu, Inspect feature for mission items, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues in the game.
Today’s The Hunter COTW update 1.66 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Patch Notes (Update 1.66) – Dec 15, 2021
- Addressed crash issues on consoles.
- Addressed a bug where animals appear invisible at varying distances until the character is within about 50m.
- Frequent crashes on consoles, especially prevalent on MAPR.
- Addressed a bug where clues identified by the “Disturbed Vegetation” skill are not spawning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where raccoons are currently a class 1 animal, however, they should be class 2.
- Addressed a bug where the .270 Warden skin is not available on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where in multiplayer games, only the host can see Great One animals. Other players only see a lower-level version of the animal. This will stay true even when harvested.
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.66 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.