The Hunter Classic is now rolling out on PC. According to the official theHunter classic patch notes, the latest update introduces a new Mission Pack focused on Muzzleloader missions, allowing players to add up to three markers on the Huntermate for better tracking.
Previously, a big The Hunter Classic update added TruRACS for the Lesser Kudu, Inspect feature for mission items, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues in the game. Today’s The Hunter classic update will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
TheHunter Classic Patch Notes – November 15, 2023
- New Mission Pack – Smoke Pole (Muzzleloader) Missions, they needed some love.
- Players now can add up to 3 markers on the Huntermate to better track. There is a way to remove the existing marker by clicking it again or ‘remove all markers’ at once by clicking the corresponding button on the in-game map.
- As our recent implementation of the tooltips on the map got some negative feedback, we decided to improve it by adding a toggle on the in-game map which turns on or off all these tooltips. So everyone can decide what is more convenient for them.
- Added a drop-down to select the lodge type while searching for your Friend’s lodges.
- Jeep icon was not visible on the in-game map – fixed
- Animation for .17 HMR Lever Action Rifle got broken and moved the weapon to the T pose – fixed
- 2-10×42 scope was incorrect on 6.5×55 Bolt Action Rifle – fixed
- Rusa Deer and Feral Hog toes were visible on the wall plaque – fixed
- Tutorial crashed on mounting any large equipment – fixed
Download free The Hunter Classic version on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.