The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.22 for PS4 released. According to the official the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.22 patch notes, the latest update addressed some issues after the Weapon Pack 2 release. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.212 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new animal lion and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.22 patch is expected to fix all these issues. Check full details about today’s update below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Fixed jittering when aiming down sights
- Fixed issue of not being able to switch callers when prone
- Fixed issue of holding breath not creating audio
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.22 fixed issue with Red Raptor sights not zooming properly on shotguns
- Fixed issue of infinite reloading on shotguns
- Fixed issue of Virant Klasika looking the same as Virant Express
- Fixed issue of Stradivarius .270 looking the same as Huntsman .270
- Updated animal distribution on Parque Fernando
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.22 is now available for download on PlayStation 4,