The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.18 is now available to download on PC. There is no word when this update will roll out on consoles. According to the official changelog, the latest update removes the Lantern Festival decorations and added various bug fixes and improvements over the previous update. An issue with players receiving bow weapon score when it wasn’t used for killing the animal is also now resolved.
Check full details about today’s update below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.18 Changelog
- Hunting structures have been tweaked to provide better visual cover.
- Addressed the issue with players receiving bow weapon score when it wasn’t used for killing the animal.
- Tents and ground blinds now adjust to an eligible position after being spawned. If it can’t find an eligible position it will return to the players storage.
- Addressed an issue where direction indicators for tracking clues in the map would sometimes point in the wrong direction.
- Removed Lantern Festival decorations (Good fortune to everybody!).
- Fixed crash related to sound engine.
- Added Performance improvements, especially while tracking and having many clues and points of interest.
- Environment sound mix improvement for Hirschfelden and Layton Lake.
- The wind loudness has been tweaked to better reflect the in-game wind strength.
Check your game update and download the latest The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.18.