The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.59 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.59 patch notes, the latest patch brings various fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.59 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added Axis Deer TruRACS and a new feature animal trophy shot pose. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter COTW update 1.59 will fix a few of these issues.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.59 Patch Notes
- Added support for new paid DLC: Te Awaroa National Park.
Animals & Environment
- Fixed TruRACS scoring on Whitetail Deer, Roe Deer and Moose where the probability of scoring a Diamond rating was very low.
- Fixed an underlying issue with animal scoring system that caused Mule Deer, Axis Deer and European Rabbit populations to have too many animals with the lowest or highest possible score.
- Fixed several issues related to animals sometimes not dropping clues.
- Fixed Clashing with The Deer, Wild Boars Raving and Hunting for Gold hunting missions in Hirschfelden so that it’s no longer necessary to harvest an animal inside a hunting pressure zone.
- Fixed animations and trophy poses of Red Deer and Roe Deer where the antlers were detached from the skull.
- Walking on fallen branches no longer sounds like walking on wooden floor.
Weapons, Gear, & Character
- Fixed .22 Andersson (Weapon Pack 3) accuracy so that shots no longer land far to the right.
- Fixed MN1890 Solokhin (Weapon Pack 2) accuracy with scopes.
- Downing animal with bows generates less hunting pressure now.
- Fixed persistent ATV sound when switching reserves while driving.
User Interface & Multiplayer
- Fixed issue where the Trophy Lodge wouldn’t load when switching between 2 lodges of the same type when using a gamepad.
- Fixed missing button prompt for entering an ATV.
- Fixed the highlight on animals tracks so they no longer show in screenshots captured with the camera.
- Fixed several issues resulting in animals falling out of sync between players in multiplayer game.
- Hunting Towers and Blinds no longer remain “occupied” after player leaves a multiplayer game while inside a tower or blind.
- Fixed “Thanksgiving” achievement so that in unlocks correctly all the time.
- Fixed a small exploit in “Spirit Animal”, “Let it fly!” And “Shotgun!” achievements.
- Fixed the issue where weapon and equipment would show up next to an ATV while driving.
- Fixed certain cases where the game would shut down due to becoming disconnected from Steam server (even when playing offline).
- Various crash fixes.
- Added darker background to all UI screens for better readability.
- Cursor is now always caged inside the game window during gameplay in windowed mode.
Addressed some aiming problems
Added multiplayer improvements.
Fixed game crashing issues.
Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.59 on PlayStation 4.