The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.61 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Hunter COTW update 1.61 patch notes, the latest update added new features, tweaks, bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.61 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s the Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.61 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.61 Patch Details (PS4)
- Added support for the new paid DLC – Smoking Barrels Weapon Pack
- Fixed a common crash in multiplayer
- Fixed issue with some Water Buffalos missing Horn Length score
- Fixed issue where Water Buffalo’s horn diameter score was too high
- Fixed issue where value of spread was wrong for several TruRACS animals
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to press Save Harvest and Taxidermize buttons
- The Hunter COTW update 1.51 fixed issue where mission-related animals in Layton Lake did not spawn
- Fixed issue with Cinnamon Teal not having its own sounds
- Fixed issue where Huntermate sometimes had no screen after changing reserve
- Fixed issue with one bear not changing position in the Bear Hug MTM
- Fixed issue that allowed to shoot bolt-action rifles without rechambering
- Fixed issue that caused various part of Hirschfelden have very few animals in them
- Fixed issue where the animals could not go to a big chunk of terrain in Yukon Valley
- The Hunter COTW update 1.51 fixed issue that made deer hit reactions look very weird
- Fixed issue where the character’s breathing got extremely loud and choppy
- Fixed issue with Ibex footsteps being too loud
- Fixed issue where no empty casing was ejected after shooting from several guns
- Fixed issue with unlocalized text when creating a Multi Trophy Mount
- Fixed issue where Hunt Club was disabled when it should be enabled
- Various localization fixes and improvements
- Various crash fixes
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.61 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.