The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.21 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.21 update has added new species (Canada Goose), new weapon(Strecker SXS 20G), new ammunition (20G Birdshot, 20G Buckshot, 20G Slug) and more. In addition, the Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.21 also added bug fixes and improvements. Check full details about today’s update below.
According to the game developers, the newest addition to theHunter: Call of the Wild’s animal family brings a new and exciting hunting experience to the game. Jump into Hirschfelden and scout the skies for skeins (flocks) of Geese in their typical V-formation.
Once you spot a flock, get out of sight and then use the new Canada Goose Short Reed caller to make them break formation and lure them to the ground. As always in hunting, patience is a virtue, so take your time and let them come close. If you manage to stay undetected, the Geese will land around you. Landing and take off, should you spook them after they have landed, are the prime opportunities to take a shot.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Update 1.21 Changelog
- New species: Canada Goose in Hirschfelden
- New weapon: Strecker SXS 20G, Side by Side Shotgun in 4 different variations
- New ammunition: 20G Birdshot, 20G Buckshot, 20G Slug
- New equipment: Incognito Deluxe Layout Blind
You will receive 1 Layout Blind upon purchase of the DLC in your storage.
Layout Blinds can be used by other players in multiplayer.
- New equipment: Canada Goose Decoy in 3 different variations (Sentry, Feeding, and Searching)
You will receive 5 of each Decoy variation upon purchase of the DLC in your storage.
Decoys work for all players in multiplayer.
- New equipment: Short Reed Canada Goose Caller (included outside of paid DLC / purchasable in the in-game store)
Please note that this new weapon, ammunition and equipment is available via the new, paid DLC “theHunter™: Call of the Wild – Wild Goose Chase”
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.21 fixed issues that would cause beavers to destroy tents and other placeables
- 12G Birdshot has been reworked to ensure effectiveness for hunting the Canada Goose
- Reduced the integrity reduction for the 420gr crossbow bolt to coincide with the 420gr compound bow arrow
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.21 adjusted the weight of the Houyi Recurve Bow and Virant .22LR Rifle to be 37.5% lighter
- Adjusted the Virant .22LR Rifle’s vertical positioning when aiming down sights so that the iron sights would be aligned more realistically
- 3 multiplayer competitions have been added for the White-tailed Jackrabbit
- Increased Jackrabbit health points
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.21 Increased Moose heart shot multiplier from 100 to 150
- Fixed an issue with Medved-Taiga’s opening cinematic dialogue being cut off
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.21 adjusted depth of field transition when aiming when standing with rifles and shotguns
- Fixed visual flickering issue related to character skin variation
- Added Canada Goose icons
- Added Canada Goose codex entry
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.21 added Canada Goose decoy icons
- Fixed issue with reserve descriptions being switched in reserve selection
- New Feature: Harvest Screen now supports both X-ray and normal view. In normal view, the shot placement is removed. You can switch between these two modes using the right mouse click
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild 1.21 fixed issue of getting Beaver message when trying to place items at odd locations
- Increased overall sound volume
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild version 1.21 adjusted water environments loudness
- Added variations to wild boar attack call
- Made ATV gear changes more audible
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.21 is now available for download.