The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.30 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official the Hunter COTW version 1.30 patch notes, the latest hotfix comes with various bug fixes. Apart from this, the Hunter Call Of The Wild patch 1.30 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added 6th reserve ‘Yukon Valley’ to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s the Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.30 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild (COTW) Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Crash fixes related to new save game system
- Fixed issue in new save system when trying to save a save game attached to the old system
- Fixed issue in save system when converting old save games when photography missions objectives were active
- Fixed issue of hidden requirements in Main Mission “The Cost of Control”
- The Hunter COTW update 1.30 fixed issue with horns of the Plain Bison being offset, especially in Trophy Lodge
- Fixed issue with clients not being able to see need zones of a host in multiplayer
- Fixed issue with missing fur variation on Gray Wolf
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.30 fixed issue with caller for Wolves sometimes not working
- Fixed issue with progress toward some achievements not incrementing correctly
- Fixed issue with Wolves sometimes not doing mating calls
- Various localization corrections
The Hunter Call Of The Wild update 1.30 is now available for download on PS4.