The Division update 1.20 (v1.8.2) is now available for download. According to official Division 1.20 patch notes, the new update with two new Legendary mission modes for Madison Field Hospital and General Assembly alongside the newest system to The Division—Shields. In addition, Division version 1.20 also includes fixes for the stuttering and lag issues. A bug that would cause items to temporarily disappear from the inventory after having shared an item is now addressed.
Check out more details below.
The Division Update 1.20 Changelog for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
The new Reactivation Caches will grant to all players with the launch of The Division patch 1.20 (v1.8.2). Designed with new players in mind, these caches welcome Agents back to the game by preparing players for end-game activities. Available at the Rewards Claim Vendor for three weeks starting with the launch of 1.8.2, players will earn the following rewards:
- Full non-Classified (4-piece) sets of Striker, D3-FNC and FireCrest at 256 gear score
- Six pieces of High End Gear
- Five weapon attachments and mods
- Five weapons (one pistol, one SMG, one AR, one shotgun, and one MMR)
- Three Cypher Keys, 2000 Phoenix Credits and 500 D-Tech
- Predator’s Mark—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
- Hitting 10 shots without switching targets now applies The Predator’s Mark which makes the target bleed for 50% of the damage already done by those bullets. The Damage over time to the target is increased by 15% for every 3000 Stamina and can critically hit the target. When at 9000 Stamina the damage over time bonus is increased by an additional 120%. The Predator’s Mark ignores the Status Effect Immunity of NPCs.
- Path of the Nomad—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
- 50% chance to have no cool-down for Path of the Nomad when playing solo. Take 60% less damage for 10 seconds after Path of the Nomad is triggered.
- Tactician’s Authority—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
- Improved Tactician’s Authority stacks will no longer reset when using elevators. Stacks will now correctly be lost upon activation of Recovery Link.
- Reclaimer—Set Bonus (6 pieces)
- Reclaimer support stations will now self-destruct when the set is unequipped.
Gameplay Changes in Division 1.20
- Opera House Landmark will now spawn NPCs correctly after The Division version 1.20.
- Support Stations with the highest health per tick will now take priority when in range of several stations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause items to temporarily disappear from the inventory after having shared an item.
- Dark Zone Contamination Event effect should no longer remain active once the event has ended.
- The Division version 1.20 reduction to the auto-snap on aim via a cooldown after the first use.
- The Division 1.20 fixed an issue which would cause item mods to be unequipped when changing loadouts under certain conditions.
Recently, update 1.19 was released with changes and improvements. The update also added weapons balancing. The following balancing was made to the game and weapons.
- Classified drop rates increase across the board to 6% (from 3%).
- Legendary missions want to have a 20% chance of classified drops.
- Season Pass supply drops want to have a 100% chance to drop a classified Gear and wants to be in addition contain 100 Division tech.
- Weekly assignments rewards include 100 Division tech.
- Daily assignments rewards include 25 Division tech.
- All vendor exotics wants to be removed from the loot pool.
- All non-vendor exotics wants to be added to the open world boss loot pool.
- Resistance bosses want to reward 100 Global Event tokens each.
The article is now updated with the official Division 1.20 update changelog.
The Division update 1.20 is available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.