(Side mission) Intro Mission
At the beginning of Episode 2, players will investigate a transmission from a fellow Agent scouting the Pentagon for the perfusion bioreactor. Securing the bioreactor would allow Agents to replicate the antiviral samples recovered at Tidal Basin. Agents must navigate flood damage and Black Tusk forces to take back The Last Castle.
Agents will discover the location of the perfusion bioreactor inside the Pentagon’s underground research facility. The Black Tusk have already infiltrated the lab and are attempting to extract the reactor..
DARPA Research Labs
In a race again time, players must make their way through the Pentagon and into the DARPA Labs, as the Black Tusk are in the process of transporting the perfusion bioreactor through an abandoned Cold War tunnel network.
The Technician is our fifth Specialization and is equipped with a P-017 Launcher, which fires six missiles to seek out enemies. The Technician also wields a Maxim 9 as their sidearm and has access to the Artificer Hive Skill Variant and EMP Grenades. It is a support Agent, which can boost both its own and others’ skills with its variant of the Hive, Artificer.
Marina Supply Route
Outcasts have been moving weapons and supplies into a boathouse on the Potomac River. The boathouse was used as a transport depot during the outbreak to move assets to the Potomac Center and Roosevelt Island. Agents must investigate and seize all the weapons they can find.
Embassy Crash Site
A JTF helicopter filled with supplies was shot down by the Outcasts and crashed through the roof of the Mexican Embassy in Washington D.C. Agents will be tasked to locate the helicopter to rescue the pilot and secure the supplies before the Outcasts get there.
Wharf joins the existing rotation of Conflict maps, adding a new location of an abandoned fishing harbor. The location itself offering raised vantage points and multiple flanking routes.
Team Elimination is the third game mode of Conflict, placing players in seven fast paced rounds. The perma-death for each round is encouraging players to work together to ensure victory but also offering great comeback opportunities.
- Short Circuit:
- +80% Jammer Pulse Charge Speed.
- First Wave Tech:
- Disruption effects now destroy hostile skill proxies. After staying in cover for 4 seconds you can the Lead by Example buff.
- Lead by Example:
- Gain 50% bonus armor while performing a cover to cover.
- If the distance traveled is at least 8m, disrupt all enemies within 10m and gain 10% (4% in PVP) bonus armor for each [Defensive Attribute] for 4s.
- The disrupt occurs 1 second after completing the cover to cover.
- New High-End Weapon added: KSG Shotgun.
- Added a missing blueprint for the Aces & Eights kneepads.
- Removed 3 blueprints from the blueprint collection as they were not obtainable in the game.
- Blueprints that haven’t been acquired yet will now be visible in the crafting bench interface with hints on how to acquire them.
- Brand sets now have an item available on every slot, Mask, Backpack, Vest, Gloves, Holster and Kneepads.
- 38 new branded gear pieces have been added overall.
- Control Point Officers will now revive all downed players, instead of only reviving the player that was downed last, in co-op sessions.
- Enemies will no longer drop crafting materials that the player is currently capped out on.
- Deconstructing gear and weapons have a chance to provide Polycarbonate.
- The chance to gain extra materials from deconstructing stays the same.
- Lowered crafting costs. When crafting fewer grey and Brand materials will now be required.
- At Gear Score 500 base materials required are now 60 (down from 85).
- At Gear Score 500 Brand materials required are now 5 (down from 8).
- Enemies will now drop higher amounts of crafting materials.
- Green materials up to 12 (from 6).
- Blue materials up to 9 (from 4).
- Named enemies drop larger quantities than before.
- Crafting material containers will now drop one green and one blue material, instead of just one of either.
- Added a notification to the crafting interface that increases clarity when an upgrade to the Crafting Bench is available.
- The crafting vendor Inaya now sells a perk that allows a player to share materials between all their characters.
- Increased perks for upgrading the material inventory size:
- Base materials cap with all perks unlocked now 2000 (up from 600).
- Green and blue materials cap with all perks unlocked now 1500 (up from 400).
- Increased material caps for rare materials:
- Purple cap now 300 (up from 100).
- Orange cap now 80 (up from 50).
- Hard Wired base materials cap now 50 (up from 30).
- Hard Wired components cap now 10 (up from 5).
- Offensive Protocol: Precision, Defensive System: Resistance, Utility Protocol: Repository Gear Mods have been removed from the loot pool.
- XP Bonuses are no longer granted by Gear Mods.
- Weapon specific Critical Hit Chance / Damage is no longer granted by Gear Mods.
- Existing gear mods have not been affected by these changes, they will only apply to new gear mods.
- Descriptions updated to no longer include the keywords System / Protocol as requirements to equipping mods.
- A Mastery System is coming to Expeditions, rewarding completion time on different difficulties.
- When competing for Mastery Medals, a special Mastery Modifier is active.
- Dead Drop is the modifier active when Kenly College is going live with Title Update 6.
- Dead Drop: Enemies, based on their veterancy, will drop different types of live grenades when they die.
- The requirements to earn a medal are shown in the UI, allowing players to compare their completion times.
- Players will now be able to play Kenly College on Normal, Hard, and Challenging difficulties with each difficulty mode has its own Mastery Time.
- Kenly College will be opening again on October 15th, with all three Investigation Areas active.
- The Expedition will then close on October 29th and go on a two weeks closed, one week open rotation.
- The Diamond Back Exotic Rifle will be a guaranteed reward for your first completion of Kenly College when the Expedition opens.
- Loot targeting is a new feature introduced with Title Update 6 / Episode 2. When reaching World Tier 5 players will be able to see Named Zones and Main Missions now have icons to reflect a higher drop chance for specific items. This allows agents to target specific brands, weapons and mods in these missions and zones. A detailed article about this feature can be found here.
- We’ve added new named items as well as upgraded existing ones.
- Named Items are improved versions of normal items, with a unique name and a fixed talent. The talent is a slightly better version of a normal High-End talent, to ensure that these items are more rewarding and powerful.
- The Prologue mission pace has been tweaked to allow an easier entry into the game. The UI of tutorials during the Prologue mission have been improved.
- New tutorials: Weapon Switching, Grenade Throwing, Roll, Melee, Set Waypoint on map, Open Map, Open Inventory, Loot, Level-up, Living World Activities, Safe Houses, Fast Travel, Detection, Weak points, Destructible Armor, Veterans and Elites, Coop, Matchmaking, Switch to Side Arm, Armor, Combat Tactics, Climb Up/Down, Field Proficiency Cache, Side Missions and Staff.
- A Tutorial Codex has been added to the Character Menu which can be used to access previously seen Tutorials.
- Players now automatically start with a second weapon slot; the perk has been removed.
- Tutorials for and unlocking Perks now happen later in the progression.
- The first upgrade of the Theater Settlement now unlocks after the first safe house is unlocked, which should be a smoother flow of progression in the early game.
- The Jefferson Trade Center, Viewpoint Museum, American History Museum and Air and Space Museum missions received a starting level adjustment for a better initial pacing of progression.
- The second skill unlock is now awarded from the Jefferson Trade Center mission instead of the Grand Washington Hotel mission, for better pacing and onboarding experience.
- The character menu has been renamed to Inventory to add clarity.
- Multiple improvements to notifications meant to reduce clutter and improve pacing of information.
- The DZ Daily Project now is a PvP project.
- Each day this Project will now lead players to a Dark Zone or Conflict activity.
- Developer comment: We took this approach instead of adding a new project category because players can already feel overwhelmed with the number of available projects and we didn’t want to add more clutter to that experience.
- Bonus armor is now properly visualized for enemies.
- Developer comment: Previously you only saw bonus armor appear on teammates and yourself. This led to the feeling that shots were being dropped because there was a lack of signs and feedback when you were shooting through an enemy player’s bonus armor pool. This change lets the game feel both more responsive and more tactical, putting more knowledge in the players hand before they initiate an attack.
- Player stats will no longer be modified, and agents receive their full recalibration bonuses at end game.
- Players below Gear Score 500 will still get a boost to 500 but agents that have optimized their gear will now have a slight advantage.
- Talents still have PvE and PvP versions and are now displaying their PvP version when entering a PvP activity.
- PvP modifiers are now shown in the UI.
- End of match presentation
- We have dramatically overhauled the overall presentation for Conflict in TU6.
- New Loading Screens.
- New “Match Starts” sequence.
- Updated Boost signs and feedback.
- Updated Victory and Loss presentation, winning teams are also greeted by new music.
- Reworked end of round screen. This has received updates to pacing and layout and is now focusing more on the earned rewards.
- End of match reward.
- Players will now always earn a reward for playing a match of conflict regardless if they won or lost their match.
- Players still earn additional rewards for ranking up and winning.
- Developer comment: In general Conflict reward pacing was not on par with the rest of the game and we think the update will up the incentives for our players to jumping in to Conflict matches.
- Added new sound effects for the countdown in Conflict.
- Added visibility of the area of effect range of Skills.
- Only shows when players are in the affected area.
- Supply Drops
- New locations for supply drops have been added and the variety of supply drops has been increased.
- Supply drops can now also occur in the ODZ.
- Thieves’ Den Vendor
- The vendor has been reworked and now offers goods for Dark Zone currency.
- Dark Zone currency can be earned in any DZ and is now a unified currency for all Dark Zones.
- The vendor’s goods will reset regularly.
We have made several changes to recalibration for this update:
- New recalibration interface.
- Players are now able to recalibrate stat types over each other, for example Offensive (Red) attributes over Defensive (blue) attributes.
- This still only applies to stats on gear pieces of the same category.
- It is now possible to recalibrate items that are located in the Stash.
- Recalibration score has increased from 100 to 150.
Shepherd and Call for Backup
- Shepherd rank now rises automatically.
- Filling the shepherd meter now triggers an automatic endorsement. The host may still grant an additional endorsement.
- Due to this additional available endorsement, Shepherd ranks now require 15 endorsements for the first rank and 7 endorsements for each additional rank. (Up from 10 and 5, respectively.)
- Stash Space perks Increased by 150, players will now have 300 stash space with all perks unlocked.
- Increased Mailbox capacity to 60.
Alps Summit Armament:
- 2-Piece set bonus is now +10% Skill Power (up from 5%).
China Light Industries Corporation:
- 3-Piece set bonus is now +20% Skill Haste (down from 30%).
Petrov Defense Group:
- 3-Piece set bonus is now +20% Skill Haste (down from 30%).
Exotic Holstered Talents
- While holstered, reloading your weapon within 5s after a kill grants 15% (down from 20%) rate of fire for 10s.
- While holstered, gain +15% (down from +25%) headshot damage when scoped with your current weapon.
- PvP version remains unchanged at +10%.
- While holstered, landing a shot has a 5% chance to deal +100% (up from +20%) damage as explosive damage.
BTSU Gloves (Quality of Life Adjustment)
- Explosions created by the Charged Proxies talent no longer damage the player.
- Every shot landed grants 1% rate of fire to a max of 60%. This resets on reload.
- Kills with this weapon refill 75% (up from 20%) of its magazine and grants a buff for 10s.
- While the buff is active, every shot landed increases magazine capacity by 3 (up from 1) to a max of 60. Killing a target consumes the buff to fully refill the increased magazine.
Diamondback (Buff PvE)
- Diamondback randomly marks an enemy.
- Hitting that enemy consumes the mark, guaranteeing a critical hit with +20% total damage. A new random target is marked afterwards and whenever you reload.
- After hitting 5 marked targets, gain +50% reload speed, +20% total damage, and all shots fired are guaranteed critical hits for 10s 15s.
- While drawn, each time a round is loaded, gain +20% (up from +15%) bonus armor for 3s.
- Although current live version text says 20%, this was bugged and only did 15%, it now grants 20% instead of 15%.
Diamondback (PvP – New Functionality)
- Headshots against players trigger deep fangs for 5 seconds.
- Non-player Enemies such as NPCs and player skills will still be marked randomly by the Diamondback and will also trigger deep fangs for 5 seconds.
Eagle Bearer (Adjustment)
- Base Damage Reduced by 15%.
- Accuracy increases as you continuously fire, up to +100%.
- Headshot kills grant +100% reload speed, +50% (up from +35%) damage, and the tenacity buff for 10s.
- PvP version remains at 35%.
- The strength of Tenacity is increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.
- 40-80% (up from 20-80%) of the damage taken is delayed until the buff expires.
- All the total delayed damage is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 3 (down from 5) kills.
- RPM increased from 260 to 400.
- This weapon is equipped with a binary trigger that fires on trigger pull and release.
- Pulling the trigger fires primer rounds that stay embedded in an enemy. Releasing the trigger fires detonator rounds that detonate all primers on the enemy it hits.
- Each primer detonated gains +100% (up from +75%) damage per primer detonated.
- PvP version remains at +75%.
- Only one enemy can have primers and at most 5 primers can be embedded.
Nemesis (PvP Nerf)
- PvP Base Damage reduced by 10%
- PvE Base Damage increased by 20%
- PvP damage increased by 5.6%
- After hitting the same enemy 5 (down from 10) times, that enemy is inflicted with Plague of the Outcasts for 10s.
- Whenever an enemy with Plague of the Outcasts is killed, they leave a toxic cloud for 5s (down from 10) that deals 1000% (up from 400%) weapon damage per second to anyone inside and inflicts them with Pestilence.
- PvP version remains at 500% for 10s.
- This debuff reduces healing received by 50% for 10s.
- Whenever an enemy with Pestilence would be downed, they are instead instantly killed.
- Pestilence is removed if the enemy is repaired to full armor.
Sweet Dreams (Buff):
- Base Damage increased by 20%.
- Landing a melee attack on an enemy after swapping to this weapon grants 60% (up from 35%) bonus armor and applies the Sandman debuff.
- PvP bonus armor remains at 35%.
- Killing an enemy with the Sandman debuff reapplies the bonus armor.
- This debuff prevents the enemy from using armor kits and from receiving healing from any source.
- While equipped, dodging reloads 25% of your current weapon’s magazine.
- And if drawn, dodging grants +20% weapon damage for 10s. (added functionality)
- Rebalanced Hard, Challenging and Heroic difficulty.
- Black Tusk War Hounds and Mini Tanks will now feature red, blinking lights before they perform their on-death explosion.
- This is now consistent with how all other NPCs signal that they explode.
- Black Tusk Mini Tank now has a short wind-up before its on-death explosion.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Black Tusk War Hound’s turret from not being able to rotate beyond a certain threshold when moving.
- Developer comment: This means the War Hound will be able to hit a target more frequently when moving which was always intended.
- Decreased effectiveness of the Black Tusk Mini Tank after its Controller has died.
- Increased wind-up time of LMG greatly.
- Decreased accuracy significantly.
- Enabled friendly fire.
- Removed Explosive Ammo from Elite Black Tusk War Hound and replaced it with “Triple Shot”—three successive shots after a short delay between each.
- Developer comment: Bleed was too punishing when applied by the War Hound.
- NPCs are now more aggressive when entering combat with the player.
- Assaults now provide cover-fire for their allies when entering combat if a Heavy Weapons is not present in their fireteam.
- Decreased Outcasts Tank and Underground Tank health by 12.5%.
- Increased movement speed of Underground Tank slightly.
- Decreased crowd-controlling effectiveness against Tank NPCs slightly and in a number of different ways:
- Shock duration decreased by 50% for Tanks.
- Ensnare duration decreased by 50% for Tanks.
- Burn no longer staggers or affects the behavior of Tanks.
- Blind causes Tank NPCs to stand still and shoot wildly (with friendly fire turned on).
- Blinded Melee Tanks slowly move to the player’s last known position but will not attack.
- Confuse causes Tank NPCs to walk around randomly while shooting wildly (with friendly fire turned on).
- Confused Melee Tanks slowly move towards the player but with a decent amount of delay.
- Player Turrets are now more likely to be targeted by enemy NPCs.
- This is especially true if the player is hiding in cover or not doing anything particularly threatening.
- The hitbox size has also been increased slightly and we fixed some issues so enemy NPCs will now hit turrets a bit more easily.
Skills have been individually tuned for PVP. Any value adjustments will be displayed in the skill information panel.
- Damage adjustments only affect damage dealt to players in Conflict and all Dark Zones. NPCs within Dark Zones take un-modified skill damage.
- Status effect duration adjustments only affect status effects dealt by skills to players in Conflict and all Dark Zones. Status effects durations are unmodified to NPCs within Dark Zones.
- Shield damage taken adjustments only affect damage dealt to shield from players. NPCs deal unmodified damage versus player shields.
- Healing adjustments affect all healing within conflict and Dark Zones.
- Cooldown adjustments affect usage of skills within conflict and all Dark Zones.
- Damage Adjustments (Buffs):
- Pulse – Jammer: 0.16 -> 5
- Turret – Sniper: 0.12 -> 0.4
- Turret – Artillery: 0.16 -> 0.45
- Chem Launcher – Firestarter: 0.16 -> 0.5
- Chem Launcher – Oxidizer: 0.16 -> 0.35
- Firefly – Burster: 0.16 -> 0.35
- Firefly – Demolisher: 0.16 -> 10
- Seeker Mine – Explosive: 0.16 -> 0.22
- Seeker Mine – Airburst: 0.16 -> 0.4
- Seeker Mine – Cluster: 0.16 -> 0.25
- Damage Taken Adjustments (Nerfs):
- Shield – Bulwark: 1.82 -> 3
- Shield – Crusader: 1.82 -> 3
- Shield – Deflector: 1.82 -> 3
- Healing Adjustments (Nerfs):
- Hive – Restorer: 0.64 -> 0.5
- Chem Launcher – Reinforcer: 0.64 -> 0.5
- Seeker Mine – Mender: 0.64 -> 0.5
- Drone – Fixer: 0.64 -> 0.5
- Status Effect Duration (Nerfs):
- Firefly – Blinder: 1 -> 0.4
- Cooldown Adjustments (Nerfs):
- Pulse: 1->3 (Conflict only)
- Repair cloud no longer repairs a hostile players armor.
- Striker Drone damage is now affected by the Damage to Elites attribute.
- All Firefly variants can now be quick-deployed and will rapidly seek out the nearest target(s).
- Increased cooldown of Blinder Firefly from 60s to 90s.
Developer Notes: Similar to what was outlined above, generous skill haste from gear and the addition of the exotic BTSU gloves meant players could achieve both very frequent and very long blind durations on NPCs. Coupled with something like an equally short cooldown on Cluster Seekers, it was possible to crowd-control an entire wave of 10+ enemies while simultaneously dealing tens of millions of damage with ease and at very little risk.
We like seeing powerful combinations of skills being used together and want to encourage clever use of game mechanics, especially in terms of group synergy, but it should come at the cost of investing in highly specialized gear. With these changes, it is still possible to achieve a 10s or lower cooldown on both the Blinder Firefly and Cluster Seeker Mines, however it will require a more significant investment in Skill Haste to achieve such a powerful force-multiplier.
- The Stinger hive now applies the Bleed status effect on hit.
- Can now be picked up and placed down elsewhere.
- The charges that remain when picked up are saved.
- No longer uses a cooldown, but instead uses a charge-up mechanic similar to chem launcher.
- Scanner Pulse base cooldown increased from 40s to 60s.
- Remote Pulse base radius increased from 12m to 15m.
- Increased damage of Explosive Seeker Mine by 20%.
- Now applies Bleed status effect.
- Increased damage of Cluster Seeker Mines by +30%.
- Increased cooldown of Cluster Seeker Mines from 40s to 60s.
- Lowered quantity of Cluster Seeker Mines from 4 to 3.
- Increase cooldown of Blinder Firefly from 60s to 90s.
Developer Notes: We’ve seen an overall positive reception from the community in regard to the improvements to skills and skill haste in TU5, and it’s been great to see players theory crafting and using their new and improved builds. With skill-based builds becoming more and more common at the end-game however, it was clear that some combination of skills had become overly disruptive to the intended experience.
In particular, the generous increase to skill haste on gear coupled with the reduced base cooldown of Cluster Seekers meant achieving a very short cooldown was relatively easy. While we’re happy with the damage output of the Cluster Seeker itself, the skill does more than just blow things up, as it effectively causes NPCs to panic; frequently flushing them out of or away from cover, leading to even more damage received.
For this reason, the Cluster Seeker can be seen as a significant force multiplier, especially in group content. Because encounter balance and cadence is important for creating not just challenging combat, but a satisfying overall experience, we felt it necessary to increase the cooldown of Cluster Seekers to 60s (still remaining 30s shorter than its TU4 counterpart) and lower the number of mines deployed by 1, while giving it a boost in damage to compensate; ensuring it remains your best choice when it comes to eliminating multiple spread-out targets at once. The increase in damage and the addition of the Bleed status effect to the Explosive Seeker Mine should also increase its attractiveness and make choosing between it and the Cluster variant a more meaningful choice.
- Assault Turret and Sniper Turret damage is now affected by the Damage to Elites attribute.
- Increased drain on Incinerator Turret active duration when firing.
- While in cover, grants +10% total weapon damage.
- Composure can be found on kneepad items. Requires 11 offensive attributes.
- Headshots grant +15% headshot damage for 2 s, 5s with marksman rifles.
- Concussion can be found on mask items. Requires 7 offensive attributes.
- Damaging enemies with skills or grenades grant +15% (10% in PvP) weapon damage for 15s.
- Spark can be found on backpack items. Requires 9 offensive attributes.
- Gain +25% (20% in PvP) weapon damage. Receiving damage disables this buff for 4s.
- Vigilance can be found on chest items. Requires 7 offensive attributes.
Basic Gear Talents:
All Basic Gear Talents are changing to be “Unique Equip”, meaning they will not stack with duplicates of themselves on other pieces of gear. This means players will have to compose builds of unique talent combinations instead of stacking one talent on all pieces. To compensate for this, all of the basic talents have gotten boosts to their power level.
- Berserk: Nerf
- PVE: +8% (down from 10%) weapon damage for every 20% of max armor depleted.
- Bloodlust: New functionality
- Swapping weapons grants +15% weapon damage for 5s. The buff is lost for 5s when you swap a weapon while the buff is active.
- Bloodsucker: PvP Nerf
- PvE: Unchanged
- PvP: Depleting an enemy’s armor adds a stack of +15% (down from 20%) bonus armor for 5s. Max stack is 2 (down from 5).
- Calculated: PvP Buff
- PvE: Unchanged.
- PvP: Kills from cover reduce skill cooldowns by 20% (up from 10%).
- Capacitive: Buff
- +50% Skill Duration (up from +20%).
- Centered: Buff
- Headshot kills grant status effect immunity for 30s (up from 10s).
- Compensated: Nerf
- Weapon damage is increased by 10% (down from 15%) when your critical hit chance is below 20%.
- Now correctly removes the buff if critical hit chance is increased when the buff is active.
- Creeping Death: Buff
- PvE: Status effects spread to the nearest enemy within 25m (up from 10m). Can occur every 5s (down from 15s).
- PvP: Status effects spread to the nearest enemy within 10m. Can occur every 5s (down from 15s).
- Critical: Buff
- +15% (up from 5%) critical hit damage.
- Destructive: Buff
- +40% Explosive Damage (up from +20%).
- Dialed In: New functionality
- While Aiming, gain 15% weapon stability.
- Empowered: Buff
- +20% Skill Power (up from +10%).
- Gunslinger: Buff
- Swapping to your sidearm within 10s (up from 3s) of a kill refills the sidearm’s magazine and grants +30% (up from 20%) weapon damage for the entire magazine.
- Hard Hitting: Buff
- +25% Damage To Elites (up from +10%).
- Hardened: Buff
- +15% Armor (up from +10%).
- Insulated: Buff
- +30% Hazard Protection (up from +10%).
- Kneecap: New functionality
- PvE: Once per 30s, shooting an enemy in the legs applies bleed to them for 10s.
- PvP: Once per 30s, shooting an enemy in the legs applies bleed to them for 5s.
- Mad Bomber: Buff
- Removed attributes requirements.
- Riot Foam Grenade radius is now correctly modified.
- Obliterate: Buff
- Depleting an enemy’s armor grants +30% (up from 25%) critical hit damage for 15s (up from 5s).
- On The Ropes: Nerf
- PvE: Weapon damage is increased by 15% (down from 25%) while all skills are on cooldown.
- PvP: Weapon damage is increased by 10% (down from 25%) while all skills are on cooldown.
- Opportunistic: New functionality
- Enemies you damage take 10% more damage from all sources for 3s.
- Reassigned: PvP Buff
- PvE: Unchanged
- PvP: Killing a status effected enemy adds 3 rounds of a random special ammo into your sidearm. Can occur once every 30s (down from 45s).
- Restorative: Buff
- +30% Health On Kill (up from +10%).
- Self Adjusting: Buff
- +30% Armor Regeneration (up from +20%).
- Spotter: Nerf
- PvE: +15% (down from 20%) weapon damage to pulsed enemies.
- PvP: +10% (down from 20%) weapon damage to pulsed enemies.
- Surgical: Buff
- +10% (up from 5%) critical hit chance
- Tech Support: PvP Buff
- PvE: Unchanged.
- PvP: Kills by active skills grant +50% (up from 25%) Skill Damage for 15s (up from 10s)
- Terminate: PvP Buff
- PvE: Unchanged.
- PvP: Depleting an enemy’s armor grants +50% (up from 35%) skill damage for 30s (up from 15s).
- Trauma: New functionality
- PVE: Once every 30s, an enemy hit with a headshot is blinded for 5s.
- PvP: Once every 40s, an enemy hit with a headshot is blinded for 2s.
- To Order: Added functionality
- Grenades can now be “cooked” by holding the fire button, making them explode earlier. Gain +15% bonus armor while aiming grenades.
- Unbreakable: PvP Nerf
- PvE: Unchanged
- PvP: 20% (down from 25%) of max armor is repaired when your armor is depleted. Armor kits used within the next 7s are not consumed.
- Unstoppable Force: Nerf
- Killing an enemy grants 1% (down from 2%) weapon damage for every 20.000 (down from 25.000) max armor.
- Vital: Buff
- +25% Health (up from +20%).
- Wicked: New functionality
- Whenever you apply a status effect, gain +15% weapon damage for 20s.
- Boomerang: Buff
- Critical hits have a 50% (up from 20%) chance to return the bullet to the magazine. If a bullet is returned to the magazine the next shot has +50% (up from 20%) increased damage.
- Breadbasket: Buff
- Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus +50% (up from 5%) headshot damage to the next headshot for 10s. Max stack is 3 (down from 10).
- PvP now uses PvE values.
- Close & Personal: Buff
- Killing a target within 7m grants +50% weapon damage for 10s (up from 5s).
- PvP now uses PvE values.
- Eyeless: Added functionality
- Deal 30% weapon damage to blinded enemies. After 3 kills, applies blind to the next enemy you hit.
- Fast Hands: Buff
- Critical Hits add a stack of 5% (up from 3%) reload speed bonus. Max stack is 30 (up from 20).
- Finisher: Added functionality
- Swapping from this weapon within 10s (up from 3s) of killing an enemy grants +30% Critical Hit Chance and +30% Critical Hit Damage for 15s (added).
- Frenzy: Buff
- For every 10 bullets in the magazine capacity, gain +3% (up from 2%) rate of fire and +3% (up from 2%) weapon damage for 5s when reloading from empty.
- Ignited: Added functionality
- Deal 30% weapon damage to burning enemies. After 3 kills, applies burning to the next enemy you hit.
- Killer: Buff
- Killing an enemy with a critical hit grants +50% (up from 30%) critical hit damage for 15s (up from 5s).
- Lucky Shot: Buff
- Magazine capacity is increased by 20%. Missed shots from cover have a 100% (up from 25%) chance to return to the magazine.
- Measured: Modified functionality
- The top half of the magazine has +20% rate of fire and -15% weapon damage. The bottom half of the magazine has -20% rate of fire and +30% total weapon damage (modified).
- Naked: New functionality
- Whenever your armor is depleted in combat, gain +40% damage for 6s.
- Near Sighted: Adjustment
- Receive a +80% (up from 35%) stability at the cost of -35% (down from -20%) optimal range.
- Overwhelm: Buff
- Suppressing an enemy grants +10% (up from 5%) weapon damage for 12s (up from 10). Max stack is 4, new stacks refresh duration.
- Outsider: New functionality
- After killing an enemy, gain +100% optimal range and +100% accuracy for 10s.
- Removed attributes requirements.
- Perpetuation: Buff
- PvE: Unchanged
- PvP: Kills grant +50% (up from 5%) skill duration, sniper ammo, mortar ammo, and charges to the next skill used. Max stack is 2 (down from 10).
- Premeditated: Nerf
- Weapon damage is increased for every shell loaded to a maximum of +20% (down from 35%). If all shells are reloaded the weapon damage is increased by an additional 10% (down from 50%). Buff lasts for 10 seconds.
- Pummel: Modified functionality
- 3 consecutive kills (within 20s) refill the magazine and grants +40% weapon damage for 10s (up from 7s).
- Ranger: Adjustment
- Removed attributes requirements.
- Reformation: Buff
- Headshot kills increase skill repair and healing by 150% (up from 50%) for 25s.
- Rifleman: Buff
- Stacks are no longer removed on missed shots and body shots.
- PvP now uses PvE values.
- Sadist: Added functionality
- Deal 30% weapon damage to bleeding enemies. After 3 kills, applies bleed to the next enemy you hit.
- Spike: PvP Buff
- PvE: Unchanged.
- PvP: Headshot kills grant +70% (up from 35%) skill damage for 20s.
- Steady Handed: Buff
- Landing a shot adds a stack of bonus 3% (up from 2%) weapon handling. Max stack is 10 (down from 15). At max stacks each shot landed has a 5% chance to consume the weapon handling bonus and refill the magazine.
- Unwavering: Modified functionality
- Swapping to this weapon grants +200% weapon handling for 5s. Kills refresh this buff. Swapping away disables this buff from all weapons for 5s.
- Vindictive: Added functionality
- Killing an enemy with a status effect applied grants all group members within 15m +20% critical hit chance and +20% critical hit damage (added) for 20s (up from 10s).
- Vital Protection: New functionality
- Now provides Pulse resistance instead of Crit resistance.
- ACR: Buff
- AUG: Buff
- Carbine 7: Buff
- F2000: Buff
- FAL: Buff
- G36: Buff
- 3% damage increase.
- Less damage drop-off past optimal range.
- M4: Buff
- P416: Buff
- TAR-21: Buff
Light Machine Guns:
- HK121: Buff
- KAG: Buff
- M249: Nerf
- M60: Nerf
- RPK: Buff
- SA80: Buff
- Classic M44 Carbine: Buff
- Custom M44: Buff
- Hunting M44: Buff
- M700 Tactical: Buff
- M700 Carbon: Buff
- SRS: Buff
- 1886: Buff
- 20% damage increase.
- Less damage drop-off past optimal range.
- ACR SS: Buff
- Classic M1A: Buff
- Lightweight M4: Buff
- LVOA-C: Buff
- M16: Buff
- M1A CQB: Buff
- MDR: Buff
- 16% damage increase.
- Less damage drop-off past optimal range.
- MK17: Buff
- SIG 716: Nerf
- SOCOM M1A: Buff
Sub Machine Guns:
- AUG: Buff
- MP5: Buff
- MP7: Buff
- MPX: Buff
- P90: Buff
- SMG9: Buff
- T821: Nerf
- Tactical Vector SBR: Buff
- Thompson: Buff
- Tommy Gun: Buff
- UMP45: Buff
- 14% damage increase.
- Less damage drop-off past optimal range.
- Vector .45 ACP: Buff
- Vector SBR 9: Buff
UI, Options & Controls
- The order of mod slots has been rearranged on several gear items. Dye slots are now always shown at the bottom of the mod slot list.
- Added Bleed status effect UI info to Explosive Seeker mine.
- Added Bleed status effect UI info to Stinger Hive
- Added Bleed status effect UI info to Artillery Turret.
- Added autolookcenter and 180 turn settings to consoles.
- Added option to take cover on long press, this is for people who really dislike being ‘sucked into cover’ when they roll.
- Grenade aim assist implemented.
- Can be disabled in options.
- Improved visual hit feedback responsiveness.
- Hipfire now forces the character to walk.
- Hive skill can be picked up now.
- Improved responsiveness of traversing cover and moving around corners.
- Reduced time to recover after a drop, players should get control back quicker.
- Improved visibility of all enemies when aiming.
- Added a menu that shows all collected skins and dyes in one menu.
- Added the option to add a dye to all armor pieces.
- Added a menu that allows sorting of gear-mods in several ways.
- Added grid view for mods to sort them by category.
- Added more flags for items:
- Mark for Donation
- Mark for Recalibration
- Added gear menu to sort all gear by brand, item type and several other options.
- Character UI
- DMG, RPM and Skill Power is now visible and can be compared on the main inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where chest skin particles would look low quality when wearing the Malibu Shirt on a male agent.
- Fixed an issue that could cause several shirts to look too tucked in when wearing the Hawaiian pants on a female agent.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dallas necklace to clip through certain high-end vests.
- Fixed several clipping issues for the Gunner uniform.
- Fixed multiple missing textures between the Seattle Sneakers and multiple pants on a male agent.
- Fixed an issue that caused an agent’s weapon to show when using the “Aerobic” emote.
- Fixed props missing from the Band Dance and Impatient emotes.
- Fixed an issue that caused a small freeze at the end of the “Excited” emote animation. Now you can get really excited again.
- Fixed the Bermuda gear dye to be applied incorrectly to some “Tay” Protective Pads.
- Fixed an issue causing the agent’s face to twitch when performing and previewing the Facepalm and Mime emotes.
- Fixed an issue causing the agent to freeze for a few seconds after performing the “Sassy” emote.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the flare to be offset on a female agent’s left hand during the Signal Flares Emote.
- Fixed an issue that caused the agent model to snap into position when using the Golf Swing emote.
- Fixed several clipping issues with Apparel.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an abrupt transition between spinning and winding down the barrels of the Gunner’s Minigun.
- Fixed an issue that caused Manny’s and ISAC’s VO to be too low when Mena language was selected.
- Fixed several props in the world not having audio.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a collected Recording to not automatically play when picked-up after fast-travelling or logging in to the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the sound of mounted guns to stutter and break when fired for prolonged periods.
Dark Zone & PvP
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not be able to join a matchmaking server under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where Turrets could drop through the environment when being quick deployed in some Dark Zone areas.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy NPCs to become stuck in certain areas of DZ West.
- Fixed several props during the Intro Mission for DZ South.
- Fixed an issue where player speed would briefly slowdown in Conflict when walking over a supply drop area.
- Fixed occasions where a downed player name could appear multiple times inside a Checkpoint in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to become immune to damage in certain areas of the Stadium map in Conflict.
- Fixed several display errors that could occur when using multiple monitors in Conflict.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemy NPCs to be stuck in DZ West.
- Fixed several audio issues in Dark Zones.
- Fixed several props providing cover in Dark Zones.
- Fixed several cover issues in Conflict.
- Fixed several cover issues in Dark Zones.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to speak to Manny after finishing Tidal Basin in a group.
- Fixed an issue that caused some PC players to be unable to see items linked in chat when clicking / hovering on them.
- Fixed an issue that caused chat to appear in an incorrect color after linking an item.
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to pickup a Hunter’s mask in another player’s session without defeating the Hunter encounter.
- Fixed an issue that caused character animations to be incorrect when aiming down sight against a wall.
- Fixed an issue that could cause aiming down sight not working when aiming backwards in low cover.
- Fixed an issue that could cause camera movement to be misaligned when spectating an agent and switching team member buttons too fast in spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where characters would float after performing a combat roll from the top of stairs. No more parkour!
- Fixed an issue where trying to reload while an interaction prompt is available would cause the reload to fail.
- Fixed a missing animation after reaching level 1 in the Shepherd system.
- Fixed an issue that could award an incorrect amount of XP when using the Shepherd system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause reloading to behave in an unintended way when the reload key was mapped to mouse wheel.
- Fixed an issue that could cause low textures on enemy NPCs when using the 12.0x scope.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Gunner’s signature weapon to clip through an agent’s body when using an emote in Photo Mode.
- Fixed multiple gear and agent clipping issues.
- Fixed a number of collision issues throughout the game.
- Fixed a placeholder text on the Kenly College Megamap.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the arrival helicopter video sequence to play in reverse when leaving a group.
- Fixed an issue that caused the countdown timer and “in progress” texts to flicker in the Kenly College progression tab.
- Fixed an issue that could show an incorrect NPC level in the Kenly College progression tab.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the activated panel lights to no longer appear if the game was restarted or the player disconnected during the “Disable power sources in correct order” objective in the Student Union Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the remaining enemy NPCs to not follow the player when securing the area during the “Investigation: IED Terminals” mission in some locations of the Student Union Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Kenly College discovery Voice Over to play each time a player returned from the Expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from fast travelling to Kenly College if the party leader was already in the Expedition area.
- Fixed objective indicators not correctly updating in some areas of the Metro Station Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players to interact with the terminals if they disconnected during the “Objective Failed” screen of the “Hack the terminal network” objective in the Library Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Minimap to remain highlighted even after the checkpoint marker for the “Search for more JTF casualties” objective had been activated for players on PlayStation 4 in the Student Union Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could cause several loading screens to appear when a group member left Kenly College to return to the Base of Operations.
- Fixed an issue where player models could be floating in certain areas of the Metro Station Investigation Area of Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players in a Dark Zone to immediately be kicked out of the group when accepting the group invite from a friend in Kenly College.
- Fixed an incorrect message being displayed when approaching the door of an offline Investigation Area while having another Investigation Area active in Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could cause party members to be teleported to the Base of Operations when declining an invitation to Kenly College.
- Fixed several cover issues in Kenly College.
- Fixed several collision issues with props in Kenly College.
- Fixed some lighting issues in Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that caused the objective marker in the invaded Space Administration HQ to be misplaced in the final beat.
- Fixed an issue that could cause streaming issues when wiping during the first part of the Space Administration HQ mission on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that caused a breadcrumb marker to misdirect during the “Reach the docks” objective in the Potomac Event Center mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPCs to phase through the closed door during the objective “Upload Data” in the invaded Bank Headquarters mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio to not work when a player transferred back to Washington D.C. while standing inside the last ECHO in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Grenade landing UI to be off-screen when attempting to throw a Grenade at Emeline Shaw inside the monorail in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not see the Monorail and surroundings if they were invited after the Monorail cinematic had finished in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue in which the crosshair incorrectly turned red when aiming at Emeline Shaw in the Monorail even though she can’t be shot at that time in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed missing smoke and fire effects during the Monorail encounter in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a health bar to appear on the train under specific circumstances in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed a missing interaction highlight for the Access Point room door in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed incorrect collision with a prop in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue causing the Devourer boss to only attack an active Striker Drone and ignore all players in the Manning National Zoo mission. Stay focused on the task at hand, please.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a location in the Manning National Zoo mission.
- Fixed an issue where no rain would be visible during a thunderstorm in the Camp White Oak mission.
- Fixed a missing objective after the “Reach the Tunnel” objective in the Camp White Oak mission.
- Improved the performance for the objective area “Reach the Tunnel” in the Camp White Oak mission on Challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to leave the Camp White Oak mission when having bought the Year 1 Pass at the start of the mission and leaving a party.
- Fixed a tree that didn’t provide cover in the Camp White Oak mission. Probably wasn’t an oak?!
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen if the session owner would leave the group during the “En route to Manning National Zoo / Camp White Oak” screen.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would stop fighting when agents covered at a specific wall in the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could fall through the map when rolling over a prop in the Grand Washington Hotel mission on Challenging difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the elevator doors would not open after players fast travelled to the Grand Washington Hotel mission and had previously called the elevator.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to take no damage when standing in a certain area in the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue that would cause True Sons Heavy Weapon NPCs to go prone in their spawning area in the Lincoln Memorial mission.
- Fixed missing water textures in the Roosevelt Island mission when playing on less than medium graphics settings on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would too aggressively flank players under certain circumstances in the invaded View Point Museum mission.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to pick up the “Relocation Order” collectible through the wall in the View Point Museum mission.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the exit area of the View Point Museum mission.
- Fixed a weird door.
- Fixed an issue that could make the rooftop encounter in the Invaded Capitol Building mission too easy when standing in certain areas of the map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to remain in an unintended position during the final beat of the Capitol Building mission on Heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Corrugated Metal in the Capitol Building mission to not have collision. Yes, we also googled how Corrugated Metal looks like.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to fall through the roof and get stuck in the Capitol Building mission.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effects of the mortar mine would be delayed in the Jefferson Plaza mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused weird lighting on the water in the Jefferson Plaza mission.
- Fixed an issue where players would hear incorrect sound effects when collecting a laptop during the objective “Secure interrogation data” of the American History Museum mission.
- Fixed several lighting issues for several doorways.
- Fixed several issues with covers.
- Fixed several lighting issues.
- Fixed several occlusion issues.
- Fixed several props not being destructible even though they should.
- Fixed a few breadcrumb issues. Hopefully you won’t get lost in the woods anymore…
Modding, Crafting & Recalibration
- Fixed an issue that caused the Laser Pointer mods to be misaligned on the Carbine 7.
- Fixed an issue that caused Scope mods to be misaligned on the Stoner LMG.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Lullaby Upgrade” and “Ruthless Upgrade” blueprints to not count towards the Weapon Upgrade section in the Crafting bench.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be unable to upgrade equipped exotic weapons.
- Improved the Ui for upgrading the Crafting Bench to Gear Score 500.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Random Brand Vest items to sometimes yield less armor than the description of the blueprint would suggest.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some gear dyes not appearing properly on items when equipping them on a female character.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stats menu to display the “Armor Regeneration” as 0 when mods with “+ X Armor / s Regeneration” and “+X Armor on Kill” were equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Market RPK-74 E Replica to have odd properties.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Pivot Pads to be crafted without stats and armor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to be unable to upgrade equipped Exotic items.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to desync after being hit by a melee attack. You’re not One Punch Man.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the RPG NPC to lose the ability to use the RPG Launcher while under a status effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bullets of the Tank Mini Gun to not be synced with the weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPCs looping the peek out animation when targeted by an agent.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would drop their Grenade Launcher when climbing a ladder in Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to pass through doors instead of opening them.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Flamethrower Outcasts to not do damage to certain props. Now everything shall burn!
- Fixed an issue that caused Emma Richards’ mouth to erratically vibrate. No more humming in that area.
Operation Dark Hours Raid
- Improved performance during the final beat of the raid.
- Improved performance while fighting the Weasel encounter.
- Fixed a missing in-game notification when accepting an expired invite to a group.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lucy’s “360° Chaingun Attack” to not have sound effects.
- Fixed missing audio for the overloaded Mortars on the Razorback encounter.
- Fixed an issue causing Black Tusk snipers to behave passively during the “Identify cargo delivery” objective.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an encounter to unintentionally start when shooting at certain positions.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the Aces & Eights six-piece group buff to not be received by all raid-group members.
- Fixed an issue that caused Negotiator’s Dilemma gear set “Press Home the Advantage” talent to not apply the “+10% explosive damage” buff to all raid-group members.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the spectator camera to shake in Synced View when spectating a moving agent.
- Fixed an issue where text in the Activity Summary could overlap in several localizations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause sub groups to be inconsistently displayed in the Activity Summary.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the laptops to incorrectly show an error message during the “Identify cargo delivery” part.
- Fixed several issues with cover.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s vision to be obscured by visual effects when shooting reed props with Specialization Ammunition.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Roaming gunners” objective to not update when killing the heavy weapon NPC with a Skill.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a player character to appear in the black screen when starting the Benchmark test.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to finish the Commendations “SHD Skill Merit”, “Demolitions Merit” and “Drone System Distinction” in the Shooting Range.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Aim Assist to turn to ON each time the game is started no matter what settings had previously been used.
- Fixed an issue where Notifications were incorrectly displayed on wide screen monitors.
- Fixed an issue where the default layout for chat would clip outside the game window when using a wide screen monitor and having the “Anchor UI” option enabled.
- Fixed several issues with incorrect menu narration.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing visual effects when the Defender Drone deflected incoming bullets.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Reviver Hive to not work when player health was low while in a down state.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Reviver Hive to trigger reviving a player while already being revived by a Control Point Officer.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Artillery Turret’s cooldown to decrease faster than other Skills with the same base cooldown when having Skill Haste.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Firestarter Chem Launcher’s charges to be destroyed after the cooldown had already ended when the player had at least 100% Skill Haste.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tutorial video for the Mender Seeker Mine to not be visible in the Skills mod menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio effects of the Incinerator Turret to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Restorer Hive to not affect other friendly Skills.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Assault Rifle Damage to Health bonus to effect Skill damage when an Assault Rifle was drawn and equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Artillery Turret UI to not state that it applies the Bleed status effect on hit.
Side Missions & Classified Assignments
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from collecting backpack trophies in Classified Assignment if the Year 1 Pass had been revoked and then was added again.
- Fixed an issue that could spawn infinite enemy NPCs in the Drone Crash Site Side Mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a Classified Assignment when being kicked from another player’s session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a Classified Assignment to go on cooldown when being kicked out of another player’s session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to pass through doors in the Central Aquarium Classified Assignment.
- Fixed an issue with lighting for props in the Central Aquarium Classified Assignment.
- Fixed an issue that caused the counter to incorrectly increase by 2 when picking up explosives in combat during the objective “Collect Explosives 0/4” in the Department of Justice Side Mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the door menu for the Nelson Theatre Classified Assignment to not appear for players on PlayStation 4 despite meeting the requirements.
- Fixed several collision issues for props in Classified Assignments.
- Fixed an issue that caused the FOV to change drastically after enabling Motion sickness mode on PS4.
- Fixed wording on the “Extraction Completed” leaderboard to include “Contaminated Items Extracted”.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive a notification clarifying why they are unable to invite a player to Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue where “Fast travel to Mission” would not work when matchmaking was successful for Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue where the equalizer UI element for some audio collectables was missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sensitivity feedback bar in the Microphone Input Threshold VOIP settings not to function.
- Fixed an issue that caused an exclamation mark to not disappear from the Skills tab UI.
- Fixed an issue where the “Commitment Distinction” and “Side Mission Merit” commendations tracked the Prologue, Skirmish and “Talk to The Quarter Master” objectives as missions and side missions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the World Tier transition UI to overlap with other UI elements when opening menus while transitioning between Tiers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Notifications to overlap with the chat window when using the Scaling Anchor UI down setting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Skills to be highlighted when switching between team members in spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the road displayed on the Megamap was higher than the buildings in the Camp White Oak area. President Ellis did definitely not take the high road…
- Fixed an issue that caused the Double Barrel Sawed Off to have a progress bar as reload animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Discovery” tab to not correctly sort when choosing “Missions” as sorting method.
- Fixed an issue on the Shooting Range that could cause damage numbers feedback to pop up on previous targets.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Party Leader to be unable to ready up when having transferred the party leader status to another person who declined it while the ready up process was ongoing.
- Fixed an issue where the description of the Riot Foam Grenade in the inventory UI showed the Concussion Grenade description.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Activity Summary to award stars for Damage Done to Bosses and Damage Dealt to multiple players despite those players having different numbers.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI to become empty when inspecting another player while voting for a map in Conflict.
- Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements to get blocked by an invisible barrier when clicking and dragging.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mission panel at the entrance of View Point Museum to be missing when a Hard and Challenging Daily Project was active at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements to be displaced after being given a customized position when turning on Anchor UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mission Icon for the “Resume personal progress in the Social menu” notification to be missing when the host of the session disconnected or left the group.
- Fixed an issue that caused the News section Ui to block the Social section. Back to being social!
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Compensated” talent bonus percentage to not be reflected in the Offensive Stats screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI to not show Explosive Damage, Crit Chance Resistance, Incoming Healing and Ensnare Resistance in the Stats menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused several UIs to overlap when repeatedly pressing the inspect and back buttons while in the death screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause UI elements of the Spectator Camera to stay active after being revived and using Synced View mode.
Weapons & Gear
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to pick up signature ammo if their spare ammo was full.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bipod to be visible on the KAC LAMG’s inventory picture model.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player being unable to acquire the Gunslinger Holster: Rind Exotic Holster when repeating the project.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from re-playing the High Noon Saloon project if they failed to loot the named boss in a group.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sleight of Hand talent to be active inside safe zones if the player had the Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster equipped and their pistol drawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused sidearms to be misaligned when holstered in the Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lever action animation to not trigger when firing the Diamondback.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the 5 of 6 gearset bonus of Aces & Eights to break when it activated while the player was under ab EMP effect.
- Improved Signature Ammunition pick-up when the spare ammunition is full.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “Protected Reload” and “Protected Deploy” talents to randomly grant 20% bonus armor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Military M60 to clip with the player model when reloading and moving side to side.
- Fixed an issue that could cause skills thrown while having the BTSU Gloves equipped to damage or ensnare the player that used the skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bonus armor of Protected Reload to stay active when shooting and reloading at the same time.
- Fixed the box carried by friendly NPCs returning from resource gatherings disappearing and reappearing at certain distances. No more magic boxes!
- Improved streaming for walls at an Underground Entrance in the Open World.
- Improved the light transition at noon time in the Theater Settlement.
- Fixed several occlusion issues in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to not take any damage when standing at a certain location in the Open World.
- Fixed several cover issues in the Open World.
- Fixed several collision issues with props in the Open World.
- Fixed several lighting issues in the Open World.
- Improved several streaming issues in the Open World.
- Fixed some breadcrumb issues in the Open World. Yes, time for more Hänsel and Gretel references!
- Fixed a specific car not allowing players to swap corners on the chassis.
- Fixed an issue where an agent’s legs could clip through the ground in certain areas.
- Fixed missing collision on some broken car windshields.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rubber banding on the balcony of the Hotel Infirmary Control Point when the agent was in a downed state.