The Division 2 version 1.12 released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Division 2 update 1.12 patch notes, the latest patch comes with gameplay changes and bug fixes. In addition, the Division 2 patch 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s the Division 2 update 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 Version 1.12 Patch Notes
- Made improvements when using the game with DirectX 12.
- Fixed an exploit that could cause players to gain an unintended amount of armor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client to crash when navigating the Map Menus on console.
- Apparel Event #4 – Explorers will be live after the maintenance has ended! More information can be found in an upcoming article released later today.
- Added a fix that should improve issues with audio degradation, audio cutting out and audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue where Razorback would not count as destroyed when defeated in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue that could reset raid progression when the raid leader left the group.
- Fixed several Collectibles showing on the map even if players had already collected them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Year 1 pass owners from accessing further Classified Assignments when completing Nelson Theatre Hostages while in a group.
The Division 2 version 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.