The Division 2 version 1.33 released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Division 2 update 1.33 patch notes, the latest update comes with tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, the Division 2 patch 1.33 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 9 was released which with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Division 2 version 1.33 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Division 2 update 1.33 Patch Notes
- First improvements to the issues causing FPS drops in Dark Zones during extractions and longer play sessions.
- Fixed issues that could cause the NPCs for the Saturn Manhunt and Gold King bounties to spawn past a closed gate and making them inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to enter the Technology Laboratory in Kenly College.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to remove the Recommended Activity projects from the HUD.
- Fixed an issue causing the friendly Oxidizer Chem Launcher Skill to cause damage to allied player Skills.
- Fixed an issue causing the Frenzy talent to incorrectly stay active after swapping weapons.
- Fixed an issue causing players on Stadia to crash when accessing the Central Aquarium Classified Assignment.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Seeker Mine Skill to have a lower than intended cooldown.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to interact with the scrambler during the Settlement Blockade activity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the doors to not open during the “Break through the Black Tusk Forces” beat in the DARPA Research Lab Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause progression to be blocked after getting killed by Rogue Agents during the Invaded Grad Washington Hotel Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to pick up keys in Operation Dark Hours normal mode after interacting with the crates.
- Fixed an issue that could cause several Kajika bosses to be spawned in the Pathway Park Main Mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemy NPCs to spawn out of thin air during Open World Activities.
- Fixed an issue that could cause two buttons to have the same function when engaging in a Global Event and having a GE reward available.
- Various multiplayer improvements added to the game.
- Added matchmaking improvements to the game.
- Added fixes for game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Division 2 update 1.33 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.