The Division 2 version 1.32 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Division 2 update 1.32 patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Division 2 patch 1.32 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 8 was released which added Warlords of New York and quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.32 is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become immobilized by the Riot Foam of enemy NPCs through cover.
- Fixed several issues where enemy NPCs would not shoot at the decoy.
- Fixed several issues causing low FPS in various Side Missions.
- Fixed a streaming issue in Haven at the beginning of the cinematic after the objective “Meet Faye and Rhodes”.
- Fixed a streaming issue players could encounter when starting the Pathway Park Main Mission.
- Fixed several streaming issues in the Open World.
- Fixed several performance issues during the Operation Dark Hours Raid.
- Multiplayer improvements added to the game.
- Matchmaking improvements added to the game.
- Added fixes for login and disconnection related issues.
- Added fixes for game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The Division 2 update 1.32 is now available for download.