The Division 2 update 1.06 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Division 2 1.06 changelog, the latest update contains various fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering, lag issues, server performance and more. In addition, the Division 2 version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big day one update was released with a long list of gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s the Division 2 version 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 Update 1.06 Changelog
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behavior.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- The Division 2 version 1.06 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- The Division 2 1.06 update has added some UI fixes.
- added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various minor bug fixes.
The Division update 2 1.06 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.