The Division 2 update 1.04 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Division 2 1.04 changelog, the latest update has added various fixes for issues related to the game crashing, stuttering, lag issues, server performance and more. In addition, the Division 2 version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big day one update was released with a long list of gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s the Division 2 version 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 Update 1.04 Changelog
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Division 2 update 1.04 fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- The Division 2 1.04 reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- The Division 2 version 1.04 fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- The Division 2 update 1.04 fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
Gameplay Changes in Division 2 1.04
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- The Division 2 1.04 improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- The Division 2 patch 1.04 fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- The Division 2 update 1.04 fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- The Division 2 1.04 fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button when interacting with a Projects officer.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- The Division 2 1.04 update has added some UI fixes.
- added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various minor bug fixes.
The Division update 2 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.