The Division 2 update 2.1 (April 16) is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to enemy NPCs, the Revive Hive, the Gila Guard brand gear and more. In addition, the new patch also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 Update 2.1 (April 16) Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
The Division 2 update 2.1 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.