The Division 2 update 1.39 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.39 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Division 2 patch 1.39 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 9 update added a new game mode (Countdown), new gears, new weapons, and much more
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.39 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Division 2 Patch 1.39 Notes
Addressed the following issues.
Gear and Weapons
- All three new exotics are dropping in the loot pool.
- New exotics blueprints are missing.
- “Chill Out” mask is missing Gila Guard branding.
- • Heartbreaker gear set: “Pulse” is not activated for some players.
- “Perfect Focus” talent does not work with Dread Edict.
- Stack do not work with the “Scorpio” exotic SG in Countdown mode only.
- If you get the countermeasure with 100% hazard resistance on enemies, it is INTENDED for the status effects to not work.
- UI issue
- By design only one encryption key is granted per target.
- Only the sessions owner receives the encryption key after completing Manhunt in a group.
- “Donate All Junk” button math is not working as intended giving less materials than individual item deletion.
- Some fixes implemented with TU14.1 and TU14.2 are missing in TU15.
- Connectivity issues:
- DELTA-01 and DELTA-03 messages are persistent.
- The previously identified issue with infinite loading screen after exiting Countdown Mode has reappeared.
Download free Division 2 update 1.39 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.