The Division 2 patch 1.41 is rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Division 2 1.41 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to blueprints, gear, countdown, expertise, and UI. Apart from this, Division 2 update 1.41 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Seasonal Manhunt, new Leagues, a new Global event, and new unique rewards, as well as an Apparel Event.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Division 2 version 1.41 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Division 2 Version 1.41? – July 5, 2022
BLUEPRINTS & GEAR
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints for the Dread Edict, Bluescreen and Catharsis exotics were missing from Inaya’s shop.
- Fixed an issue where The Setup and Closer did not drop with targeted loot.
- Fixed an issue where Season 9 blueprints did not appear in the Crafting Station before acquiring them.
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not appear when inspecting people in Countdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where items appear as proficient despite not being at proficiency rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain high amounts of proficiency XP by disrupting Parnell’s decoys in “The Tombs” mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to stack bonus expertise damage.
- Resolved the grade icon being shifted to the left on all item tiles in the inventory.
- Resolved visual stretching outside of borders with the new gear/vanity items in the Season 9 Rewards Tracker.
Download free Division 2 version 1.41 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.