The Division 2 update 1.34 released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Division 2 update 1.34 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes a. Apart from this, the Division 2 patch 1.34 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 9 was released which with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Division 2 version 1.34 is expected to fix all these issues. Read more details below.
The Division 2 version 1.34 Patch Notes?
- Fixed an issue that caused players to became invisible if a player detonated the EMP sticky bomb while interacting with a ladder.
- Fixed an issue were players could infinitely use/throw the Shrapnel Trap Skill with no cooldown while having four pieces of the Rigger set.
- Fixed an issue were players could climb over a fence in Coney Island Ballpark and reach non-playable area.
The following changes were added previously.
- Fixed Blinder Firefly no longer accidentally destroying itself when thrown from behind low cover
- Fixed Sticky Bomb Launcher projectile no longer get stuck and blow up in your face when quick-deployed from behind low cover
- Fixed Chameleon Exotic Assault Rifle no longer gaining multiple body shot stacks for each marked target while wearing Negotiator’s Dilemma set.
- Fixed Named NPC’s in Legendary missions incorrectly being invulnerable to status effects.
- Fixed PC players being unable to use and see the chat when in a downed or dead state.
- Fixed “Mark as Junk” resetting on Rifles and MMR’s after a game restart.
The Division 2 update 1.34 is now available for download.