The Division 2 version 1.11 released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Division 2 1.11 patch notes, the latest patch resolves issues related to audio, Razorback, raid progression and more. In addition, the Division 2 update 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s the Division 2 update 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues.
The Division 2 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added a fix that should improve issues with audio degradation, audio cutting out and audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue where Razorback would not count as destroyed when defeated in Operation Dark Hours.
- Fixed an issue that could reset raid progression when the raid leader left the group.
- Fixed several Collectibles showing on the map even if players had already collected them.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Year 1 pass owners from accessing further Classified Assignments when completing Nelson Theatre Hostages while in a group.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- The Division 2 1.11 has added some UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed various minor bug fixes.
The Division 2 update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.