The Cycle: Frontier is now available to download on PC. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing online issues. Today, we have compiled a list of the Cycle’s known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Check out more details below.
List of The Cycle Known Issues, Bugs, and Workarounds
The Cycle Error – “Launch Error, Easy Cheat is not installed”
- Players are facing the Cycle launch error.
Workaround: Locate your install folder; of Easy Anti Cheat. Please start the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and manually install it / repair it.
Related: The Cycle Frontier FAQs and Help
Network Connection issues when launching the Cycle
- Players are reporting network connection issues with the game.
Workaround: Please try the following
- Open the Command Prompt as administrator – (Press on start and type CMD, then right click it and press run as administrator)
- Type in the following two commands pressing Enter after each.
netsh winsock reset sfc /scannow
Sound and Graphics issues
Download the new driver and install it: Nvidia GeForce:
If you open one of the “Sound” tabs you will be able to see if there are issues with your sound drivers.
The Cycle Won’t start properly
- Please make sure that your game files are not damaged. This can be done in the Epic Games Store when you click the “…” next to the game. If you are playing on Steam, please right-click on the game in your library and then click on properties -> local files -> verify
Many of these bugs are known to the developers and they are working hard to fix them.