The Crew 2 update 1.10 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Crew 2 version 1.10 changelog, the latest patch resolves issues related to the game crashing, stuttering, server performance and more. In addition, the Crew 2 patch 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while trying to play the game. Today’s the Crew 2 version 1.10 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
The Crew 2 Update 1.10 Changelog
- [Fixed] Ford Focus 2016 – Glowing steering wheel
- [Fixed] Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Red Fury – Incorrect interior texture
- [Added] New Live Summits and associated rewards
- [Added] AI vehicles now equipped with vanity items
- [Fixed] Error 3_d219654e_77 when collecting loot with full performance parts storage
- [Fixed] Incorrect replication of idle vehicle position during Live Replay
- [Fixed] Exploit: Infinite Spare Parts
- [Fixed] Exploit: Infinite nitro
- [Modified] “Resourceful” perk behaviour altered, no longer triggered when nitro is already in use
- [Modified] “Drifty” perk behaviour altered, no longer triggered when nitro is already in use
- [Fixed] Exploit: Gear skipping in Drag Race events
- [Fixed] Nitro FX stuttering on other vehicles
- [Fixed] Rare crash at Motocross events starting grid
- Addressed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- The Crew 2 version 1.10 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- The Crew 2 1.10 update has added some UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed various minor bug fixes.
The Crew 2 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.