The Crew 2 update 1.20 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Crew 2 1.20 patch notes, the latest update includes new time-attack events, vehicles, as well as a new Motorpass available right away following the Episode launch. In addition, the Crew 2 version 1.20 also includes stability fixes.
The Crew 2 Patch Download Size per platform
PC: Around 27.6 GB
PlayStation: Around 26 to 29 GB depending on the version.
Xbox: Around 28 GB
Previously, a big update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Today’s Crew 2 patch 1.20 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
The Crew 2 1.20 for PS4 patch notes
Start playing new Time-Attack events with the US Speed Tour East
Season 3 Episode 1: US Speed Tour East will push our players to experiment new time-attack events throughout the eastern part of the United States . Longer races coupled with hard barriers will guarantee a true competitive environment to decide who’s the fastest among all your friends.
Players will be allowed to enlist as a Crew, if slipstreaming can provide an edge, some tight corners will require the highest precision to make the most out of it!
New Vehicles and Vanity items
We are also continuing the vehicle drops (separate to the Motorpass) that our players are used to enjoying with each of our updates. As a glimpse of the line-up coming with Season 3 Episode 1: US Speed Tour East, our players will have the chance to pilot the impressive Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE (Rally Raid), the efficient KTM X-BOW R (Alpha Grand Prix) and finally the astonishing Porsche Carrera 911 RSR Turbo (Touring Car). All of which will be released on July 7th.
More vehicles will also be added throughout the duration of the Episode.
All of the above vehicles will be available for purchase in bucks or Crew Credits, on July 7. Stay tuned over the following weeks and months for more vehicle drops, and for our usual new vanity item rotations.
- Added 90 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 Smokes.
- 20 Tires.
- 16 Underglows.
- 9 Nitros.
- 12 Horns.
- 9 Window tints.
- 8 Rooftops.
- 4 Outfits.
- 4 Helmets.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “THE PROFESSIONAL” Outfit while in cockpit view.
- (Fixed) Low quality texture for “MASKED TUXEDO” Outfit while standing in the shadows.
- (Fixed) Low resolution is present on the Cyan, Deep Blue and Yellow sideblade underglows.
- (Fixed) Some vanity horn sound effects are not playing while previewing with boats.
- (Added) Added 11 vanity stock tires for free:
- SMOOTH STRECTHED ASPHALT TIRE
- WHITEWALL ASPHALT TIRE
- VINTAGE ASPHALT TIRE
- PERFORMANCE ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC OFFROAD TIRE
- CLASSIC TRAIL ROAD TIRE
- SLICK ASPHALT TIRE
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE “WHITE LINE”
- STRETCHED ASPHALT TIRE
- CLASSIC MONSTER TRUCK TIRE
- CLASSIC ASPHALT TIRE
- (Improved) Summit feature rework
- LIVE Summits are now accessible at Star level of fame.
- Reward Thresholds have been updated per platform.
- Individual Summit races are now rewarded (the nature of the reward may vary).
- Added LIVE Summit tutorial.
- (Added) 19 New LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium Summits
- 5 New mooded LIVE Summits
- (Fixed) Exploits where players could use a plane or a boat in Escape Skills
- (Fixed) Issue in which a specific LIVE Summit mood could stop working while flying above a certain altitude.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- (Added) New weekly hobbies have been added.
- (Added) New Time-Attack game mode.
- (Added) Ghosts for each track / difficulty level.
- (Added) Try & beat the ghost of your choice (World Record, friend’s…)
- (Added) 16 events per Episode
- (Added) of which 8 brand-new events
- Rally Raid x2
- Rally Cross x2
- Alpha GP x2
- Touring Car x2
- (Modified) 8 Hand-picked events recommended by the community and now available in Time-Attack mode.
- (Improved) Stunt scoring is now individual.
- (Improved) Crew actions scoring has been reduced.
More details in our Quality of Life blogpost.
- (Added) 1 New Motorpass per episode.
- 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
- (Fixed) An issue that prevented vanity previews to be displayed correctly.
- (Fixed) A issue allowing to Preview an avatar outfit on top of currently equipped clothes / vanities.
Performance Parts Switch
Added ability to transfer all Performance Parts from one vehicle to another with minimal input required. Activity Menu
Added a new “Previously on Motorflix” tab where previous Motorfix episodes are listed.
- (Added) 26 New Vehicles
- Shop additions
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (SR)
- PORSCHE Carrera 911 RSR Turbo. (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE. (RR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Chevrolet CORVETTE C2 2.0 Edition (SR)
- Motorpass, including
- PORSCHE 911 CARERRA RSR TURBO – PULSE PERFORMANCE ED (TC)
- KTM X-BOW R Spear Racing Ed. (AGP)
- Pontiac GTO THE JUDGE Sparrow Competition Ed. (RR)
- Ford FOCUS RS RX Glow Motorsport Ed. (RX)
- More to be revealed throughout the Season!
Fixed an issue where the logo on the wheels of the Bugatti Divo Emerald Edition turns blue instead of green when wheels started spinning.
Addressed a bug where Snow appeared on the interior of the Renault RS01 in cockpit view in certain weather conditions.
Addressed a bug where players need to purchase Bentley Bacalar stock rims after replacing them with customs rims.
World (Visual & Audio)
- Fixed an issue where collecting loot after completing long events can result in an error message.
- Fixed an issue where Points earned in stunt mode and during actions performed just before the finish line were not taken into account in the leaderboards.
- Addressed an exploit allowing players in a Crew to spend more time in a Stunt Event than the final time shown in the leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where 4th player retains velocity from the starting grid animation after the start of the event.
- Fixed an issue where empty space between terrain and road in New York (West Manhattan).
- Fixed an issue where some cars flying around a parking lot in the Chicago area.
- (Added) New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
- (Fixed) Shortcuts (one or several) in the following races:
- Black Hills East
- Canyon By Night
- Pikes Peak Mountains
- Dallas Special
- Golden Hills Race Track
- American Cars In The Midwest
- The Strip West
- Golden Hills Chaebung Cup
- Jersey Race Track
- Central Woods South
- St George
- Big Bend
- Big Bend Observatory
- Coastal Range To L.A.
- Dakota Grasslands
- Tiger Tonic Event
- The Giants Chaebung Cup
- Ski Jump
- A Tour With Alexis: Florida
- Bay Area To Central Valley
- Central Woods To Amarillo
- Harlem East
- Miami Race Track
- Glacier Park Special Stage
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Along the Mississippi
- To The Big Cow
- Coastal Range To Oil Fields
- Black Hills West
- West Florida Coast
- Oldies But Goodies Challenge
- Palm Gate Suburbs
- Coral Gables
- Downtown L.A. South
- Dallas Tiger Tonic Event
- San Bernardino Mountains
- Maine Highlands Cave
- American Petrol Race
- Temecula Wineries
- Central Valley Endurfix Event
- Financial District South
- Crown of Maine
- Coconut Grove
- Go Against The Flow
- Motor Trend Classic Challenge
- Dakota Stormx
- Dallas Squadx
- Added a new main menu.
- Added a new “US Speed Tour” landing page and start menu videos.
- Added two new LIVE Summit missions, including dedicated level art, music, sound effects and mood…
- Added a new HQ Bus and updated billboard posters.
- Added one weather for photomode: Storm
- Fixed an issue where players were redirected to the vehicle when selecting view bundle while sitting inside the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where OK and QUIT buttons were disappearing while browsing the shop tabs.
- Addressed UI issues when changing languages and navigating through tabs quickly.
- Fixed an issue where Front wheels of MX vehicles were clipping through the floor while previewing any Smoke Vanity item.
- Fixed an issue where players are stuck in an infinite loop trying to access any HQ after collecting a large amount of performance parts.
Download free The Crew 2 update 1.20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.