The Crew 2 update 1.16 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Crew 2 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.16 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big Summer in Hollywood update was released with a variety of new content, improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. Today’s the Crew 2 patch 1.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in the Crew 2 1.16?
- Cannot scroll up or down in Photo Mode.
- Duplicate perf parts when collecting large loot drops.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- [PS4] Synchronizing error message when using Photo Mode.
- [PS4] Stats menu infinite loading.
Download free The Crew 2 update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.