The Crew 2 update 1.10 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official the Crew 2 version 1.10 changelog, the latest patch comes with new Live Summits, fixes for exploits, various bug fixes and more. Apart from this, the Crew 2 patch 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with long list bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while trying to play the game. Today’s the Crew 2 version 1.10 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
The Crew 2 Update 1.10 Changelog
- Added new Live Summits and associated rewards
- AI vehicles now equipped with vanity items
- “Resourceful” perk behavior altered, no longer triggered when nitro is already in use
- “Drifty” perk behavior altered, no longer triggered when nitro is already in use
Fixed following Exploits
- Infinite Spare Parts
- Infinite nitro
- Gear skipping in Drag Race events
Bug Fixed in The Crew 2 1.10
- Fixed Ford Focus 2016 – Glowing steering wheel
- Fixed Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Red Fury – Incorrect interior texture
- The Crew 2 1.10 fixed error 3_d219654e_77 when collecting loot with full performance parts storage
- Fixed incorrect replication of idle vehicle position during Live Replay
- Fixed nitro FX stuttering on other vehicles
- The Crew 2 patch 1.10 fixed rare crash at Motocross events starting grid
- Addressed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- The Crew 2 version 1.10 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- The Crew 2 1.10 update has added some UI fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed various minor bug fixes.
The Crew 2 update 1.10 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.