The Crew 2 update 1.03 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Crew 2 1.03 patch notes, the update has added various bug fixes and improvements to the game. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.03 also includes performance and stability improvements. Check out more details below.
The previous update was released with a fix for an issue which was preventing Russian/Ukrainian PSN account owners from launching the game. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s The Crew 2 patch 1.03 update is expected to fix all these issues.
The Crew 2 update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Driving wheels
- [Fixed] Game freeze when driving wheel ‘Thrustmaster T500RS’ is connected
- The Crew 2 version 1.03 fixed an issue where photo Quest checklist is not validated while playing with specific resolutions
- Livery Editor
- [Fixed] Inaccurate livery preview images in “Top 100” and “Latest” categories.
- Video Sharing
- [Fixed] Xbox One – The title does not display any messaging when attempting to SHARE a game clip to YouTube while the ‘You can share outside of Xbox Live’ privilege is set to ‘Block’.
- The Crew 2 1.03 fixed an issue where traffic issues when free-driving with friends over bridges.
- [Fixed] Entering / leaving pause menu is “banking” dynamic freestyle followers even if the max cap is reached.
- [Fixed] Players can gain very high amount of points while playing scoring events in coop.
- Favorite Vehicles
- [Fixed] Players are unable to set a Favorite when a Rewards Program vehicle is showed in the House.
- The Crew 2 update 1.03 fixed an issue where time of day gets offset in certain circumstances while playing in coop.
- Icon levels
- [Balancing] Increased fame needed per iconic level.
- [Fixed] Players reported an error 3_db2db69_261 when trying to redeem Icon rewards.
- The Crew 2 1.03 fixed an issue where players reported an error 3_db2db69_77 when trying to redeem reward with a full inventory.
- Loot Rate
- [Balancing] Increased Epic drop rate (Purple) in Hard difficulty mode
- [Fixed] Players are unable to play with processors with latest instruction set being SSE4.
- [Fixed] Players are unable to play The Crew 2 while having a setup with both AMD & NVidia video cards (integrated/dedicated)
- The Crew 2 patch 1.03 fixed an issue where some players with old-gen CPUs are reporting crashes on specific vehicle engines audio rending.
- [Fixed] Rare crash report when frame-rate is extremely low.
- [Fixed] Rare crash report when interacting with a dynamic element on the map.
- The Crew 2 version 1.03 added other stability improvement fixes.
- [Fixed] Reward Program’s pop-up is prompting even after unlocking all entitled vehicles.
- [Fixed] Xbox One – The title is displaying in-game invites even if the “Others can communicate with Voice, Text, or Invites” privilege is set to Block.
- [Fixed] Missing in-game notification for newly received content from special event & customer support agents.
- Pilot menu
- The Crew 2 1.03 fixed an issue where time spent in suspended mode is added to Player total gameplay time.
The Crew 2 update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.