The Crew 2 update 1.16 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Crew 2 1.16 patch notes, the latest update resolve issues related to Photo Mode, duplicate perf parts, and more. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.16 also addressed the error ce-34878-0 issue.
Previously, a big Summer in Hollywood update added a variety of new content, improvements, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. Today’s the Crew 2 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in the Crew 2 update 1.16?
- Fixed an issues where players cannot scroll up or down in Photo Mode.
- Fixed issues where duplicate perf parts when collecting large loot drops.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- [PS4] Addressed the synchronizing error message when using Photo Mode.
- [PS4] Addressed stats menu infinite loading.
Download free The Crew 2 update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.