The Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos update 1.1.3 (Jan 2, 2021) is now available to download on PC players. According to the official The Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes, balance changes, and other improvements. Today’s Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos patch 1.1.3 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s The Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos patch 1.1.3 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
The Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos Patch Notes (January 2, 2021)?
- Chapter 2: Fixed an issue in quest “Worker’s honor” where Recon and Veigo would not go to jail
- Chapter 2: Fixed an issue in quest “The Night Patrol” where Weigar would have improper reactions
- Chapter 4: Fixed an issue in quest “For the public good” where Lorenzo would talk wrong dialog lines and give no reward
- Chapter 4: Fixed an issue in quest “For the public good” where some of NPCs would be duplicated in game world
- Chapter 4: Fixed an issue in quest “Closing the business” where burned crates would not disappear
- Chapter 5: Fixed an issue in quest “Crownless King” where Javad would appear during the quest even if he was already recruited for quest “A job for tough guys”
- Chapter 5: Fixed an issue in quest “From bad to worse” where player could not sleep in a bed
- Fixed an issue in quest “This Fish Doesn’t Stink” where Armar would take player’s gold instead of giving it as a reward
- Fixed Ezekiel after reading the wanted poster for “The Hyena”. Now he should appear in Silbach’s tavern.
- Fixed trading with Pablo
- Fixed required materials for “The Avenger”, “The Swine” and “Javelin” diagrams
- Fixed crashes which would occur after using items that increase player’s temporary stats or skills: potions, weeds etc.
- Fixed a bug where Caramon would have no armor
- Disabled some of the new cheat console commands. Players could block the progression of story quests by using cheats.
- Improved player killing during specific events and cinematic sequences. Players could block the progression of story quests by using resurrection (F8 key).
- Fixed an issue where the player could no longer talk to NPCs. After loading the savefile, the problem should be fixed.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the gold to disappear from player’s inventory
- Fixed issues with promotion in the city guard
- Improved some of random events, so they do not spawn during main quests
- Fixed other minor problems
Download free The Chronicles Of Myrtana Archolos patch 1.1.3 is now available for download on PC.