The Callisto Protocol update 1.06 details are now available for PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox console players. According to The Callisto Protocol 1.06 patch notes, the latest update finally addressed the Callisto Protocol stuttering issue on PC and consoles. Apart from this, The Callisto Protocol patch 1.06 also includes various other changes and fixes.
Recently, an update 1.05 added quality of changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are reporting a number of issues with the game. Today’s Callisto Protocol version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
The Callisto Protocol Patch Notes – December 3, 2022
- Addressed random stuttering issues.
- [PC] Improve gameplay stuttering issues due to shader compilation. After updating, you may see temporary stuttering in the game menu the first time you launch the app.
- Addressed a crash related to the game loading.
- Variuos performance improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free The Callisto Protocol update 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox.