The Binding of Isaac Rebirth update 1.7.7a (Dec 7, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the Binding of Isaac Rebirth patch notes, the latest hotfix brings minor tweaks, changes and fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s The Binding of Isaac Rebirth patch 1.7.7a will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth Patch Notes (Official) – December 7, 2021
- Fixed some achievements being rendered incorrectly when the language is set to Russian
- Added a placeholder collection sprite for modded items that do not provide one
- Fixed Lemegeton wisps not being rendered properly for modded items
- Fixed costumeSuffix attribute not working as intended when assigned to Isaac
- “goto” command now accepts “default” as a room type when trying to warp to a special room