A new The Battle of Polytopia update 2.0.62 released on PC. According to the official The Battle of Polytopia patch 2.0.62 notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s The Battle of Polytopia patch 2.0.62 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
The Battle of Polytopia Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Added steam desktop notifications
- Fixed a bug where some players couldn’t finish game
- Added the possibility to resign from games that are corrupted
- Fixed a bug where in older games the meet tribe pop up was displaying the wrong icon
- Fixed a bug with -1 game version on friends pop up
- Fixed a problem with macOS ui scale
- Fixed a bug where after receiving a notification players had to manually refresh the games list to see it updated
- Added a Russian translation provided by the community (thanks to Illantalex, QuasiStellar, Saichi2Taiko, and Oleg_1111 for all hard work )
- Backend and client optimalizations “