The Ascent update 1.03 (1.003) is now rolling out on PC (Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One. According to the official Ascent version 1.02 patch notes, the latest update addressed various bug fixes and gameplay adjustments. In addition, the Ascent patch 1.03 (1.003.000) also includes performance fixes.
Previously, the Ascent update 1.02 was released with some minor fixes and changes.
Since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s The Ascent update 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Ascent 1.03 Patch Notes (1.003.000)
- Disabled cross-generation play
- Framerate has been capped to 30 on PS4 to maintain consistent performance.
Cross-Gen Play was unintentionally activated and needs further testing to ensure the best experience for all players. The game devs will launch it at a later date.
The following changes were added previously.
- Fixed an issue where purchased items from the various Vendors would not show for Client Players.
- Fixed an issue where the title takes a noticeably long time to recognize that the Player has left the lobby, which could prevent a Client Player problems trying to rejoin.
- Fixed a potential crash after triggering the “Photomode” button and disconnecting the controller at the same time.
- We fixed a number of stability issues around controller disconnections that could happen at various points.
- Fixed a potential issue where Players could get trapped inside a small area next to the elevator in corpZone.
- Resolved an issue in Local Co-op where a soft-lock could potentially happen if multiple interactions were triggered at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where a Client Player NPC dialogue is progressed by the Host Player clicking next in a dialogue with an entirely different character.
- Fixed some general stability issues in NG+.
- Resolved an issue in NG+ Online Co-op where currently equipped weapons are not shown in the Player’s HUD for Clients after the cutscene.
- Fixed the issue where the animation of hammer hitting the ground of Hammerhand Larkians was missing.
- Fixed some NG+ Tutorial display issues.
- Minor camera fix in the Silo 86 area where the Player view could be cut off at the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed a number of minor collision issues that could happen when using certain Augmentations.
- Fixed a number of minor general collision issues.
Download free Ascent patch 1.02 on PS4, PS5 and Xbox.