A new Terraria update 1.35 is available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Terraria 1.35 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the multiplayer, Solar Tablet bug and other issues. Apart from this, today’s Terraria patch 1.35 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Terraria update 1.29 added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Terraria version 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraria Console Update 1.35 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where the Solar Tablet would be consumed without summoning the Solar Eclipse on Multiplayer, in Expert mode
- Addressed a bug where the local host in a Multiplayer session couldn’t teleport to “Spawn” by using the Shellphone
- Addressed a bug where the game would crash when researching within inventory on controller while using “Simplified” scheme
- Addressed a bug where the Dreadnautilus wouldn’t spawn squids
- Addressed a bug where some materials would overlap each other in the Rubblemaker interface
- Addressed a bug where the Goblin Army would be summoned when using the Peddlers Stash in multiplayer
- Addressed a bug where rope would display before platforms when both were intersecting
- Addressed a bug where the Light’s Bane’s visual effects would appear green instead of purple
- Addressed a bug where the embedded icons would be missing from the getfixedboi world generation text
- Addressed a bug where the Spectrum Kite’s tooltip would not update when playing on Touch or Controller
- Addressed a bug where the Guide books’ tooltips would not update when playing on Touch or Controller
- Addressed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze halfway through Hardmode conversion
- Addressed a bug where the Don’t Starve shader wouldn’t apply to the world-gen UI
- Fixed a minor issue which caused the Health bar to overlap the Mana tooltip
- Addressed a bug where player was unable to trash items when crafted or when swapped with a crafted or newly picked up item
- Fixed a issue where players were not able to unlock the “Appease the Volcano Gods” trophy on PlayStation
- Addressed a bug where map data was not saving for players under certain conditions
- Addressed a bug where Player and World names containing apostrophes would not stay favorited between sessions
- Addressed a bug where some world names containing apostrophes would come through with broken visuals
- Addressed a bug where Skeletron couldn’t be summoned during the day in the getfixedboi seed
- Fixed issue where the info accessory text would move when a button was placed too close
- Addressed a bug where crafting would jump automatically to the next item when holding the button down
- Fixed issue where naturally spread corruption would destroy jungle instead of converting grass
- Addressed a bug where the transition row between surface and underground layers was pitch black
- Fixed issue where the pencil icon would float on screen in K&M when chat was open
- Addressed a bug where Rotted Fork, Gungnir and Dark Lance would have glitched visuals in reverse gravity
- Addressed a bug where the NPC dialogue icons would not update to reflect their shimmered state
Download free Terraria update 1.35 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.