Terraria update 1.24 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Terraria 1.24 patch notes, the latest update brings some bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Terraria version 1.24 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Terraria version 1.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraria 1.24 Patch Notes – Oct 7, 2021
- Fixed autosave bug
- Fixed the black screen sync bug
- Fixed a crash when fighting Empress of Light
- Fixed a crash after long play times
- Fixed a crash in very old world saves
- Fixed hotbar navigation affecting player movement
- Fixed housing query controller bindings (Players will have to go into settings and rechoose from Classic, Advanced or Simplified again or bind the Housing Query setting)
- Fixed research not consuming the held item stack
- Fixed mouse conflicting in split screen pause menu
- Fixed PS4 offscreen mouse cursor
- Fixed PS4 trophy for Empress of Light
- Added shoulder combo hint on screen
- Added more controller bindings on screen
- Added safe region settings in game
- Added support for PS4 touchpad button
Download free Terraria update 1.24 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.